Reviews for Cliché
miss greenpeace chapter 1 . 5/20
Oh man. I laughed so hard! I rarely laugh this hard at reading, but [*#£\¥%#{£_•!\! lol lol lol lol! Good one!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/1
lol. I GUESS they have not heard of knocking. LOL
CurryBread07 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Poor, poor should've just accepted reality and not sinked into blissful denial... Ahahahahaha! Good one! :D
Ichigo chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
That was a horrible moment in my life, and it gave me ideas about Orihime. Damn why did they have to be fucking in the damn office? Then agian me and Orihime have had makeout sessions in my office at Soul Society.
Mystera II chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
God, I mentioned wanting to read a story exactly like that just a few days ago.
Thank you!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
A fantastic twist on the usual sequence of events. In this case, it was EXACTLY what they were thinking. Haha, awesome.
osweetie246 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011

Ichigo: speak for yourself O_o i still have nightmares about it...
LuvleeCookieChan chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Very funny! This is an original spin on the classic "cliche" of hearing dirty stuff...and turning out to be completely innocent
Crush-Chan17 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I loved it! Hahah I'm laughing so hard.
LilyGirl1o1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
XD Of course. The cliche, for once, could not be true. That was...that was quite amusing! :-)
Chocolatpen chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Super funny, but a little disgusting! :) thx for putting it up!
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
what the?

that's what they get for being so nosy. i'm surprised hitsugaya did not tear them to shreds on the spot hahahaha!
FrostyFeline chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
HAHAHAHA! Poor Ichigo, the one time he is logical...oh well! XD
Ah-choo chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
LOL! That ending was pure fun to read. Everything was fun to read. I loved it. XD
maya4yuki chapter 1 . 1/11/2011

very good but the you need more end