Reviews for It's Gonna Be Me
Jenna Nyne chapter 11 . 8/7
very cute story
Xilliet chapter 11 . 6/25
This is wonderful! A 10/10! It is really really good! Excellent job!
Wolfy chapter 11 . 5/26
I have no words. Just LOVED this story!
ascarletflame chapter 11 . 5/14
Hiee~! This has been one of, or maybe even my very favorite, Rei/Jadeite stories, and has been for years... and I think by years, I mean for over a decade. _ I only recently got an official account so am only just now leaving a review, but I want to say great great job on this - loved their beginning from bickering nemesis to adorkable lovebirds, and i also loved mina being jed's sister and how that whole relationship played out. Same with the Rei/Darien-Serena relationship development. Love this! Also loved that your sequel with Mina had short snippets of what happened with Rei/Jed from a different perspective (especially loved the shopping mall scene and the cute fighting over what they were going to watch scene in the den.) Though I don't really read fanfics of other scouts, I'd definitely be interested in reading the rest of "Underneath It All" if you ever decided to finish that :). I hope you write again soon! Even though I've know it's been over 10 years since you've been on this site so you may not even see this, just wanted to give you some love from this long-time lurker . Best of luck in everything!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/23/2014
Lol it's 2014
And this fanfic was made WAAAAY back in 2002
Still good read tho
Baitdcat chapter 11 . 4/27/2014
I am up way past my ged time! I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I could not put it down. Good job!
Aireonna chapter 11 . 8/8/2012
Awe! This was absolutely adorable. I normally don't enjoy AU Sailor Moon fics with no Scouts...But I loved this. I guess that's because Rei is amazing, and Jedite is the one guy who completes her. You did a great job. I'm glad I found this fic! Thanks for writing it. Hope to read more from you!
loveeducky chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
It's been several years since I first read this story. I read it through again last week, and it still gives me goosebumps! The characters are fun and witty, the story definitely draws the reader in- this is one of my favorite stories on Fanfiction, especially of the Rei/Jadeite genre.

Thanks for your story! It brightens my week. :)

Btw, whatever happened to "Underneath It All?" I loved that story also. Mina is such an enjoyable character.
lala chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I WANT MORE! just love this story. Jed is H.O.T.!
MayGirl85 chapter 11 . 9/2/2008
Great story. Rei's usually portrayed as such a cow, but I like this one. Its real. Well done.
11 chapter 11 . 8/12/2008
I LOVED THIS STROY So0o0o0o0o much.
gabbers181 chapter 11 . 6/30/2008
I usually don't go for non-canon fics, but I liked this one. It was cute. And well-written. And I like how you didn't bash "the other woman."
Ravenclaw'd chapter 11 . 6/19/2008
I have to say, straight off, that this is my favorite SM story of all of the others I've read, and the best. Not everybody can pull off AU romance, especially with SM, and you did it masterfully. Amazing job.
lili06 chapter 11 . 5/20/2008
I absolutely loved it!
reina shirahime chapter 11 . 4/23/2008
oh my god! im in love with the story!