Reviews for It's Gonna Be Me
And this fanfic was made WAAAAY back in 2002
Damn
Still good read tho
Baitdcat chapter 11 . 4/27/2014
I am up way past my ged time! I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I could not put it down. Good job!
Aireonna chapter 11 . 8/8/2012
Awe! This was absolutely adorable. I normally don't enjoy AU Sailor Moon fics with no Scouts...But I loved this. I guess that's because Rei is amazing, and Jedite is the one guy who completes her. You did a great job. I'm glad I found this fic! Thanks for writing it. Hope to read more from you!
loveeducky chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
It's been several years since I first read this story. I read it through again last week, and it still gives me goosebumps! The characters are fun and witty, the story definitely draws the reader in- this is one of my favorite stories on Fanfiction, especially of the Rei/Jadeite genre.

Thanks for your story! It brightens my week. :)

Btw, whatever happened to "Underneath It All?" I loved that story also. Mina is such an enjoyable character.
lala chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I WANT MORE! just love this story. Jed is H.O.T.!
MayGirl85 chapter 11 . 9/2/2008
Great story. Rei's usually portrayed as such a cow, but I like this one. Its real. Well done.
11 chapter 11 . 8/12/2008
I LOVED THIS STROY So0o0o0o0o much.
gabbers181 chapter 11 . 6/30/2008
I usually don't go for non-canon fics, but I liked this one. It was cute. And well-written. And I like how you didn't bash "the other woman."
Ravenclaw'd chapter 11 . 6/19/2008
I have to say, straight off, that this is my favorite SM story of all of the others I've read, and the best. Not everybody can pull off AU romance, especially with SM, and you did it masterfully. Amazing job.
lili06 chapter 11 . 5/20/2008
I absolutely loved it!
reina shirahime chapter 11 . 4/23/2008
oh my god! im in love with the story!
rainbabie chapter 11 . 12/5/2007
I love this "chick-flick" story! I haven't checked if you wrote other fanfic yet but I will def check it out now! I hope you have...
Tani Barton chapter 11 . 12/15/2006
Just finished reading this and wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed it. Rei isn't my favorite character by any stretch of the imagination, but I like teen movies, so I decided to read this. I'm really glad I did. It was a fun way to spend some time. Thanks a bunch for writing it!
thybittersoul chapter 11 . 10/3/2006
I thought it was awesome! Sap makes me happy
Beginnings chapter 11 . 6/19/2006
Rei and Jed used to be my favorite couple, and then I started to fall in love with Ami/Zoi. But you made me love Rei/Jed again! I love the personalities you've given each character and the witty repetiore you have going between Rei and Jed. And don't forget Mina too. Aw, shucks, you made me like your cheesy "teen movie" too! I thoroughly enjoyed it!

By the way, have you read "Cactus Flower" by searchingforsanity? It's hilarious. Not necessarily a "teen movie" type but hilarious nontheless. Your humor reminds me of hers.

I hope you keep up with your "teen movie" series! Don't stop! I'm really excited and can't wait to read your future stories!