Reviews for Any Tips?
Brittana Freak chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
The genre should be Humor/Friendship, but aside from that i have no complaints. 'Having to worry about impregnating people must be really stressful.' lol i love that line...
Orange Bulldog chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Love it. I like the idea of them as friends and bonding like this.
Lanter chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I like how in character both Puck and Santana are here, they have a nice bromance going.
Quiroz chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Haha, I like this. I have a soft spot for Pucktana friendship. This is how I imagine their relationship from my very Brittana point of view. Also, it was fun...
KMACMUZIKMAFIA or AQUARIUS121 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Wow, this was perfect! Every piece of dialogue was all in place and none of it was unnecessary IMO. You also didn't flood the thing with boring background and descriptive crap that really shouldn't matter in a story based on Glee, of all shows. Kept it light and sweet :) Loved!

I wish something like this would happen on screen. I can't wait for the Valentines day episode too, but I'm not getting my hopes up 'cause the writers are still being annoyingly oblivious to all the potential between Santana and Brittany :( My ideal Valentines day episode includes them singing a duet of "Come to my Window."

Never gonna happen.
singyourheartout287 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
that was such a great story! The interactions between them, the history, it was all spot on as how I'd imagine them to be! You did a really fantastic job. And the writing! Your writing is superb! You should really look into it as a career.
warriorhope chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
This was awesome. Glee needs more awesome friendships, and Pucktana 'bromance' is definately the place to start.
AThousandTimesMore chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
This has to be my favorite relationship between Puck and Santana. I think this is how they should be portrayed on the show instead of two people just randomly hooking up because there obviously has to be something else going on between them. Some sort of friendship. Anyways, I love your characterisations. They're both funny, but you also show a deeper side to both of them. The story is funny and serious at the same time and it was very well written. I'm crossing my fingers for a sequel. Good job and keep up the good work! Thanks for posting!