Reviews for Entranced
dasserk chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
This is an absolutely wonderful story! I hope you continue this, and update soon! You managed to get a really good idea of Aang and Toph's side of the story, and they're both really in character. Great job.
Alicat143 chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
love it! Update soon!
Malevolent Dark Reflection chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
Great chapter! I love the mention of the books that Aang was talking about, The Blind Bandit and The Runaway. The atmosphere around those two is pretty tense. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I'm also interested in what the plot of your one shot is. Maybe you can tell me what the plot is and I'll give my opinion on it.
FELordRoy chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
YOUR ALIVE :D Anyway, that was really good, i especially like the little allusion you made to the real show, with the whole "what's your problem" bit. This was generally a strong chapter as a whole and leaves the reader (myself and others) wondering exactly what will happen in the future as well as how on Earth could these two ever get along? Anyway, amazing job for a funny chapter

as for a one-shot, I believe that even if its "out-there", you should go for it. Nothing ventured, nothing gained after all.
Sperance chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
Oooh, boy. That is one angry Toph XD. Loved it, and I liked the fact that this one was told from Toph perspective. And not to be an ass, but she IS somewhat spoiled. Sure, Aang can be annoying, but I think she blew it out of proportion. Loved the characterization, keep it up!
Seamew chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
I don't remember if I've reviewed before, but I always get so happy when I get an alert for a Taang fic!

I don't have much input to give you at the moment, since I'm half-asleep, but I'm loving it so far. I wish Toph and Aang weren't fighting all the time, but it totally fits their personalities and the way you've set it up. Insults are always fun to read, haha.

Thank you for writing! I'm looking forward to more. )
DJChef7 chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
aw your welcome :) your awesome aria
Sora919 chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
You're an excellent writer and you're grammar is spot on. I'm really loving this story. Looking forward to their reactions at meeting each other again.
TaangForever.x chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
More please D:
The Samurai Prince chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
Ah! So they meet again! XD

Like how you put Katara and Sokka in the story! Very creative! :)

This is getting all kinds of good! I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
BlackIrisZero chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
Another great chapter. I'm looking forward to the next so much that I can hardly stand it.

I don't know about you but this isn't rushed. The story in my opinion seems to flow. Keep it up! ;D
thisonesmine chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
Great chapter, great chapter! Oh I cant wait for the upcoming update! Its gonna awesome no matter what :D
Frost-EVA-04 chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
I really like the direction you're taking with this story. I personally have never seen it done like this and WILL continue to read this to find out where you take it. Keep up the excellent work dude!
darlingneverland chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
It's so hard to find a good Taang story that's updated frequently. I'm really liking this story so far. And the ending to this chapter cracked me up. When Jet said that they were going to Katara's and I found out Toph was there, I almost went crazy. I love this. :)
FELordRoy chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
Although I think Katara and Sokka were introduced a bit late, especially when the first chapter emphasized how alone Aang was, I still like the idea of them still being around. It allows your story to be much more flexible as well as more believable; there was no way he and Jet managed to live everyday without SOME help right?

Having said that, I like the idea of books being something that brings out Toph's character. I thought that was a wise factor to make in common between Toph and Aang. Also, the cheesy jokes are funny when they come. Great Work!
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »