Reviews for Entranced
thisonesmine chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Absolutly amazing.
The Samurai Prince chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
Haha! This is getting good! XD I hope Aang and Toph will cross paths again! And I hope you'll update like this again soon! :D

Coolio work! I'll await for the next chap! :)
ally chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
I loved it but pleas whright more
Poppit chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
And they meet! You are an awesome writer!
Sperance chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
What can I say? Another beautifully written chapter. And now I want another chapter even more XD. Good job!
imotel chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
i will take this moment on how well you write, the story just seems to flow out, and i am not rushing through the read to get to the good parts.

i am very interested to see how the storyline pans out...
kthao625 chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
I have to admit, this story has become one of my favorites already. No complaints on my half also, bring Jet into the story was a great idea. Im glad you kept his ideals close to the real thing, it made the chapter all the more enjoyable.

I hope you update soon again.
tolazytotypeaname chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
hi there! great chapter and i hope you update soon :D

also like the part where "the bei fong girl" aka toph said "who ever you are, leave me alone" just like in the actual show.

idk it just made me happy.
Poppit chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I have to say, that was totally awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
ghosthead8503 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I can't offer too much for a review other than the fact that I like it (other than the fact it feels vaguely familiar) and that I want to see how this story turns out. Please update soon and update often.
FELordRoy chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
A very entertaining beginning; i hope you continue and finish this piece because it has the potential to be amazing!
kthao625 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I like how this story is going! Great choices of words also. Can't wait for your update :]
Ida Havenoname chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I LOVE IT! :) your writing is very descriptive. i was hooked from the moment i read the first sentence. I can not wait for the next chapter and the imminent meeting between Toph and Aang, looking forward to that

Keep up the excellent work and update soon please :)
The Samurai Prince chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
This is looks like the process of an awesome Taang fic. :)

You know, this sorta feels like Aladdin almost. XD

Anywho, awesome writing you have for your first fanfic! And nice AU plot too! I also like how you describe the surrondings and the situations(if only I was that good at descriptions XP ).

Good work on this chapter! I'll happily wait for the next one! :D

P.S. How old is Aang and Toph in this?
cjsnow1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Woah.

Best Taang fic I've ever read.

Nice story so far.