Reviews for Entranced
Patience chapter 16 . 6/16/2015
Hanging on here. It was only about 5 months between chapters 15-16
TMGermany chapter 16 . 6/5/2015
I really like this story so far! I'm looking forward to more!
Kyra chapter 16 . 5/26/2015
soundofthebluerain chapter 16 . 5/26/2015
I can't wait to hear more about Aang's past!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/25/2015
Imagine476 chapter 16 . 5/23/2015
Awesome! Some backstory will be revealed I hope.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Its rather tragic to realize that in this alternate universe Aang never met Appa and didn't live the idyllic peaceful lifestyle of the monks and never even saw the mountaintop temples.

He never played air ball or bison polo and never tasted fruit pie or flew on a hang has never seen a flying lemur bat or ridden an air scooter.
fanatla chapter 5 . 5/23/2015
What's with the scar in Aang's arm? What happened to him?
Arrrrggghhh! that old bastard is going to hurt Toph. But I don't think Aang is going to stay quiet about that.
Good cliffhanger.
fanatla chapter 4 . 5/23/2015
Wow! what a short temper has Toph... and how rude she is with Aang... then it's true that from love to hatred theres only one step hehehehehe
fanatla chapter 3 . 5/23/2015
jajaja..."famous last words", I'm still laughing, and gosh almost were what a big slapt Aang got because of Jet and his big mouth... I live for these wonderful hilarious moments.
Katara is a healer here in your AU... wonderful character and, another cliffhanger.
I'm really hooked on this story and I'll be reading and reviewing in the future.
Thanks for write and share this awesome fanfic.
fanatla chapter 2 . 5/23/2015
Ahhhh... Jet, Iroh, Zuko... all secundary but awesome characters in your fic. And the scene in the tea shop... wonderful! Love at first sigh and love is in the air, also I like the cliffhanger at the end.
fanatla chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Nice start. I really love the way you describe the characters and their surroundings as well as their emotions.
Thatguyacrossthestreet1 chapter 16 . 5/23/2015
yay another chapter hope your not working too hard
Guest chapter 15 . 4/16/2015
Wow, this is a GREAT piece of work. I know, academics is annoying. And the apologies in the past chapters are starting to get me worried. Is this story still worked on and how long were these past hiatuses
Guest chapter 8 . 4/15/2015
Is this story still in circulation? It's really good and I had read too many good stories that would build up to nothing.
196 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »