Reviews for Entranced
fanatla chapter 1 . 5/23
Nice start. I really love the way you describe the characters and their surroundings as well as their emotions.
:D
Thatguyacrossthestreet1 chapter 16 . 5/23
yay another chapter hope your not working too hard
Wow, this is a GREAT piece of work. I know, academics is annoying. And the apologies in the past chapters are starting to get me worried. Is this story still worked on and how long were these past hiatuses
Is this story still in circulation? It's really good and I had read too many good stories that would build up to nothing.
Jnoas chapter 15 . 3/9
Really great story, hopefully you'll update soon.
You've done quite a good job conveying the world and the life for the different folks of the city, all from the rich folks to the homeless. All of Aang and Toph's interactions are great my favorite being when they simply hang out at Aang's place with leads to another favorite moment, Toph's reality check wich was handeled very well. The buildup of their feelings and respecrive chrushes was very nicely done.

Hopefully you'll delve deeper into Aang's past specificly what happened when he got his scar(I'm guessing that it involved his fathers death) or deeper into Toph's romantic past. I'd rater lärarn more about Aang's scar because it's something that has had a bigger precense in the story but then again, it's your story so you can chose not to tell what happened if you so choose and there's nothing I can do about it.

Well anyway, this is long enough so I'll just say goodbye and se you soon (hopefully very soon). Intill next time!
Alice Monita chapter 15 . 2/15
I really like the way this story is going. The characters are very well done. If I had to look for something to complain about it would be that Aang says that he doesn't like to steal and doing immoral yet he isn't actively looking for a job or a way out as Sokka did. It's totally Aang because he doesn't like to affront his problems, unlike Toph, but I don't like people that mops and moans without seeking a solution.

I can't way to see how you'll handle the situation. :)

Best wishes,
-Alice
Well... I just wasted twenty minutes of my life. DAMN IT! Why didn't you finish this!? Now i'll never know!
ooooooo it's gonna get good...I think. Hell, you ain't even reading this are you?
I love it so far, I'll keep reading to the end. I'm eager to find out the rest.
im so glad you updated! thank you so much and i will be looking forward to more! have a happy new year!
Thatguyacrossthestreet1 chapter 15 . 12/27/2014
Yay... Took you long enough lol
soundofthebluerain chapter 15 . 12/27/2014
I love love love love love this story! It's one of my favorites!
chocoboking chapter 15 . 12/26/2014
Yay for awesome christmas gifts!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/26/2014
I'm so happy you updated! It's a Christmas miracle!
dxngwoons chapter 14 . 11/25/2014
please update again ; ; i really like this and the plot!
185 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »