Reviews for Entranced
Jnoas chapter 15 . 3/9/2015
Really great story, hopefully you'll update soon.
You've done quite a good job conveying the world and the life for the different folks of the city, all from the rich folks to the homeless. All of Aang and Toph's interactions are great my favorite being when they simply hang out at Aang's place with leads to another favorite moment, Toph's reality check wich was handeled very well. The buildup of their feelings and respecrive chrushes was very nicely done.

Hopefully you'll delve deeper into Aang's past specificly what happened when he got his scar(I'm guessing that it involved his fathers death) or deeper into Toph's romantic past. I'd rater lärarn more about Aang's scar because it's something that has had a bigger precense in the story but then again, it's your story so you can chose not to tell what happened if you so choose and there's nothing I can do about it.

Well anyway, this is long enough so I'll just say goodbye and se you soon (hopefully very soon). Intill next time!
Alice Monita chapter 15 . 2/15/2015
I really like the way this story is going. The characters are very well done. If I had to look for something to complain about it would be that Aang says that he doesn't like to steal and doing immoral yet he isn't actively looking for a job or a way out as Sokka did. It's totally Aang because he doesn't like to affront his problems, unlike Toph, but I don't like people that mops and moans without seeking a solution.

I can't way to see how you'll handle the situation. :)

Best wishes,
-Alice
Guest chapter 15 . 1/2/2015
Well... I just wasted twenty minutes of my life. DAMN IT! Why didn't you finish this!? Now i'll never know!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/2/2015
ooooooo it's gonna get good...I think. Hell, you ain't even reading this are you?
Guest chapter 11 . 1/2/2015
I love it so far, I'll keep reading to the end. I'm eager to find out the rest.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/1/2015
im so glad you updated! thank you so much and i will be looking forward to more! have a happy new year!
Thatguyacrossthestreet1 chapter 15 . 12/27/2014
Yay... Took you long enough lol
soundofthebluerain chapter 15 . 12/27/2014
I love love love love love this story! It's one of my favorites!
chocoboking chapter 15 . 12/26/2014
Yay for awesome christmas gifts!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/26/2014
I'm so happy you updated! It's a Christmas miracle!
spirit0flight chapter 14 . 11/25/2014
please update again ; ; i really like this and the plot!
silentfighter06 chapter 14 . 9/22/2014
Don't want to rush you or anything, but are you going to continue with this story? Because it's way to interesting to stop here, I wanna know what happens next.
kpdoney1 chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
Love the concept of the story, writing is excellent, can't wait for the next update...Evil ending xD
chocoboking chapter 14 . 7/31/2014
I really hope you get around to finishing this...Its awesome! :)
heonibee chapter 14 . 3/26/2014
WHY MUST YOU LEAVE THE FIC AT A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THIS ; ;
though i adore this story, i'm sure you have other priorities (other fics, SCHOOL -.-). i'll wait patiently.
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »