Reviews for Entranced
Attack-of-the-Blue-Penguins chapter 14 . 2/8/2014
Wow awesome chapter. Update soon :)
UltimateGohan42 chapter 14 . 1/17/2014
God this is my favorite story that you have going right now and I absolutely love how you make it so similar to canon. Can't wait to see what happens next! Please update soon!
emi chapter 14 . 1/17/2014
Is this a good moment to mention that I've read all your stories?
I really like this one. I want to see how Toph will survive out of her house.
Now I'm looking forward the update of Listless Afternoons, (although my favourite is Roommates) I'm curious to see how you're going to develop the story.
I must admit that Incorporeal creeped me out (no offense). It was very disturbing to see the inner working of Toph's mind. You described it so well that I could feel the unease of not knowing if Aang was real or if Toph was losing her mind.
So... that's it :D
Bye
Guest chapter 14 . 1/12/2014
I been waiting for this chapter for a while now don't let me down
ghosthead8503 chapter 14 . 1/10/2014
*Hopes this comes out right...*
Even though it's taken almost a year for you to update, it was a wait that was more than worth it.
DenyingWolF0088 chapter 13 . 8/8/2013
so what happened "Until next week!"? i like where you are going with this. keep it up.
TaangFanToph chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
About to read chapter 9 :)
Attack-of-the-Blue-Penguins chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
Wow i love this story! Update soon :)
Jak Spratt chapter 13 . 4/10/2013
It's been a while since I posted a review on your work and I'm feel kind of rusty doing it. Since I changed my work to my original language and a whole different show I haven't followed any Avatar stories that's why it took me so long to write about it... that and my bittersweet (yeah, that's a good word to describe it) college where is almost a crime to speak out your mind.
But let's not talk about that, but about your work the reason why I came here and I felt... overwhelmed by some weird and powerful feelings from every chapter I've read so far. That's something I only feel with published authors (Frank Beddor, J.K. Rowling, Jeff Lindsay, Diana Wynne Jones , and so...) and I can't believe you only write on your free time I, honestly HONESTLY, think you should write your own stories (Unless you already have and I'm just saying dumb stuff).
I'm very aware of my amateurish writing and I'm working on that but I see, ok read, a great potential and highly developed technique on your works (as I say I’m not an expert, just a fan) , and I really hope to continue seeing these amazing stories of yours.
'Till next time, Great job. And good luck with your school.
RamizK chapter 13 . 4/10/2013
A wonderful chapter. I love all the detail you're putting into the story and the interactions between Aang and Toph are great!
Are you going to continue your Roommates story?
TaangFanToph chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
I need more TAANG LOL :D
TaangfanToph chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
Love this
UltimateGohan42 chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
Fantastic story. I love this. Can't wait for the next chapter!
TaangFanToph chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
Next up chapter 7 :)
Awesome Stories May Occur chapter 13 . 4/5/2013
Great job on the chapter, as one of my favorite writers, I'm glad you came back. I was really worried you abandoned Fanfiction all together for good!

I like how you show so many differences between the noble and poor societies in Gaoling and the amount of detail you tell about the city; it really creates a great mental picture. Also I like how you made the characters "your own"(don't know if that's the right wording). There are obvious trait from the characters from the show but there are charactersitics part of the characters from the show that work; like I feel that while Toph is still very tough and different from the society her lives in she still partly has a level of sophistication(maybe that's just my take on it) and Aang while still very kindhearted will still commit crimes, but only if absolutely necessary to survive.

By the way, just wondering if you are going to continue your "Roomates" story. While it was alot of just prompts and short drabbles I really liked them and that they still all linked together. Plus the fluff was nice too.

Keep writing and can't wait to see more of your work!
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »