Reviews for Entranced
Ken Dragon of Courage chapter 11 . 11/12/2012
this is so awesome. please continue writing it.
Anon chapter 11 . 8/26/2012
Please don't abandon this story, it's too good to abandon! Update soon pleeeease?
chokapikchoco chapter 11 . 8/23/2012
update soon! this story is really great! when do you think you can update a new chapter?
nunouno1 chapter 11 . 8/21/2012
Beautiful.

Just amazing. From the beginning of your story I just fell in love with the atomsphere you created in gaoling. And the way you utilize the characters are really symbolic to the series counterparts.

And the TAANG relationship. Once again you don't disappoint. The scenes between them and the dialogue are excuted wonderous and humerous at times. Just great.

However the pacing is rather slow and I'm sorry but there is a bit of padding.

But regardless it doesn't distract from a truly spectacular tale of romance and friendship.
eliza.writes.stuff chapter 11 . 8/8/2012
Okay, so after a few minutes of pterodactyl like fangirling, I finally regained enough composure to write this review. I suppose all I can really say is 'Oh my god". When I started reading this I was reminded of Aladdin, admittedly one of my favorite Disney movies. Then I swear I saw something in like chapter two that was similar to Harry Potter and I died a little because I adore Harry Potter and this one story has already tied together three of my very favorite things.

That was only the beginning too. I just love this story and how it's developing. How Toph and Aang interact with each other and how they are slowly becoming closer is just amazing. My absolute favorite part though was when Aang confronted Toph about the coats and all I could think was 'what is this brilliance?' The fight was just so intensely awesome. Angry Aang causes emotions that no fictional character should ever cause, just saying!

Anyway, I hope you update this lovely story soon. Like I've told you before your stories are amazing and quickly becoming some of my favorite that I've ever read. Ahh! Okay, I'm good, I'm cool.
Satiah chapter 11 . 7/21/2012
My goodness, this is an intriguing adventure. I discovered it recently and haven't been able to put it down. :) I particularly love the details of this AU you're spinning - such a vivid world with its own sights and smells and colors, and how you take all sorts of things we Avatards take for granted and turn them upside down. I mean, really, Aang a thief? Aang? And best friends with Jet? It's these unique ideas that you throw in here that make this story all the more intriguing. I love how well it works, and how refreshing it is to read an AU that is this different from the norm.

As a writer, I think your strength is in the action. You paint such fantastic scenes out on the streets, from Jet tripping vendors to marketplace disturbances and boarding up in broken-down hidey-holes. It's all so imaginative and fast-paced and exciting. I confess I find the internal monologue a little slow at points, and sometimes Toph seems a little too bitter when she's not connecting her anger and frustration directly at her parents, but I do love how you pull off your action and dialogue.

I hope there's more coming, because this story is fantastic. Love the long chapters, love the boys getting into trouble. I'm glad I discovered this piece of literary genius; thank you very much for sharing. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
It's a great story but I'd like to read more! I hope you finish soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/10/2012
Write more! I MUST know what the note says!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
I really like this story, you use great adjectives and sentence variety throughout the whole story. Keep it up, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/2/2012
YAY! A good Taang AU story! Great story, keep it up!
94yonders chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
I JUST LOVE THEIR BANTER! they are so fun together 3
love the chapter. :D
94yonders chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
woaaahh! hahaha, i salute the girl for not being dumb enough to fall for that excuse even if aang did get a wounded cheek for that :))
anyway, wohooo! THEY FINALLY MEET! and what will happen next woot! :D
AWESOME JOB!
94yonders chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
i love the writing style! and the plot OMFG! i love the freaking plot, it sounds so promising!
and really, i can't but help connect Aladdin with this. :)
i just love this, the heiress and the street rat :P
wohooo!
MelonLord28 chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
Now you've got me really interested. Can't wait for the next update
EquinoxKnight01 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Whoa! I hit the jackpot today! Onward to the next chapter!
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »