Reviews for Unjellify
ahhpleezeninja chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I loved this! lolol
tazitz chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Every time I watch Glee now and Blaine comes onto the screen, I whisper "Unjellify" and giggle like a child...

Simple amusements are simple
Amethyst Archer chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Shouldn't the title be "Ungellify" haha? AVPM/AVPS FTW! Hopefully there will be an AVPT soon. *sigh* But, omg; this is just such utter genius. I can't even. Ooh. *falls over*
souvenirsfaits chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Possibly the best, most pointless fanfiction story in existence. Love it.
OliviabensonSVU4 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Random but funny. Another win
Cori-Ackles chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Okay, i feel silly. That took me a minute to get. But when I did...I basically just fell off of my chair laughing! Dammit, Glee producers! UNGELLIFY HIS HAIR!
TheSilverLiningAlchemist chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
ohmygosh. unjellify! like, to get the gel out of his hair! this is EPIC and TOTALLY AWESOME! (also, you can never go wrong with AVPM)

this was so funny, i may have died :D
rozzyadams chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This is amazing :D
thesoundofsunshine chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Oh, this was an amazing short fic. I can't stop laughing. :D
LyssaLaughable chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I normally don't read fics that have a smaller word count, but this caught my eye and I am so amused. I had to post a tweet about it. :D

LyssaLaughable.
sydg813 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
So, I just died. That was GREAT! My first thought when I saw the title was "GOYEL! 'I can't believe I couldn't figure out the countor-curse was unjellify'"

LOVE!
RobinWayne chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
At first I was trying to figure out what kind of spell Kurt was using... then I re-read it and started cracking up! Great story D
Jojobean209 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
That was hilarious! I would have loved to have seen Blaine's expression while Kurt was waving a stick at him. )
ScrittriceMoi chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Woo! AVPM reference! And VERY well done! *laughs* I loved this!
A.E.Snooks chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What the hell indeed. Hahahahahahaha!

Awww, you can't just end it like that! D:

Who was Kurt talking to? What is his next plan? Why did he want to "unjellify Blaine's hair? How DID he fit an entire wand in his pocket! IMPORTANT QUESTIONS! ;D

LoTuS

Awesome story is awesome.