Reviews for Fear Street : The Sorority
MysticalNyla chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
interesting story
AFan chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
Easily this chapter tops the rest. It puts Erin and Cindy both in the killer's positions and it opens up our eyes to the more "selfish" characters. I'm getting the feeling Perrin is colder than thought to be. Jade and Bree are two more characters I forgot about but am glad to see. Cindy's parting words were creepy but sort of make for a predictable red herring. Otherwise, another great one :)
AFan chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
I think I'm the only one who's really noticing the other characters from the other books (Reva, Suki, Deena, Gary, etc.) I am completely psyched that Reva's returned since the Silent Night trilogy is amazing. The set up you have for this is mildly cluttered. Maybe you'd benefit from introducing only a couple of characters per chapter. If I didn't know half of the characters from the other books, I'd get confused pretty easily. Otherwise, another great chapter :)
AFan chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
this chapter was pretty good. You've easily captured the Fear Street style and made it your own, successfully, which is a hard thing to do.
FlashFiction chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
Ooooohhhhhhhhh! Really intense! It sounded exactly like a Fear Street novel (even the blurb bit) and it was really good :)
bunnyluver225 chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
interesting, for sure! can't wait 4 more!
Musicalhearts chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
OMG! So scary! :C but the last line needed to be a bit more dramatic :P keep writing!
OlympianPantsuit chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
I was just a tiny bit disappointed that the chapter wasn't longer, but it was still enjoyable, just the same. Is Liana our main character? Or Erin maybe? Can't wait to find out!
OlympianPantsuit chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Oh my! You sure know how to capture a reader's attention! This was very well written and very Fear Street! I hope you'll be writing more.