Reviews for Once Lost, Now Found
Littlefantasy chapter 8 . 5/16
thanks for the read even if it not done i like the story
Guest chapter 8 . 7/14/2018
I really enjoyed reading this, too bad it's not done!
Munkeyfump20 chapter 8 . 7/23/2017
Cliff hanger again but thanks for the read
samnicholls887 chapter 8 . 2/8/2014
Loved this story and your titanic one of jane and lisbon, I hope you decide to finish this
Jisbon4ever chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
I like how you write Mummy... It's just a fun little something in my head. xD (ignore me)

"The Patrick Jane." - Yes! I was waiting for that part to happen! How did you know?! :D I so love those kinds of confrontations in stories.

Dun Dun Dun... Were has Jr. run off to?... :O And I can't believe it's been a year since you updated. Time seems to fly by. I seriously can't wait to read the next chapter, Morgan. I have a feeling this will bring Jane and Lisbon closer together! (and little Patrick) Good stuff. :)
Little-Firestar84 chapter 8 . 7/14/2012
short sweet and angsty all together! yay! welcome back, hope your use we'll stay with yuo!
ShunKickShunKers chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
Awww still love this anyway :3 Please update sooner next time? (though I do understand the block...had them a lot too lately lol)
Jisbon4ever chapter 7 . 5/26/2011
Mashburn is such a jerk in this story! How dare he? xD Anyways, I also loved this chapter. I love how Jane is acting, and how he wants Lisbon for himself. Awe! Those two are amazing together. They make such a lovely...ahem..., and sexy couple. :-) Loved that scene between them in here. ;-) Btw, bf I forget again; CONGRATS on your Graduation! Hope you have a great day! *Hugs*
Totallyfan chapter 7 . 5/26/2011
I'm so glad you wrote another chapter !

I really like this story and I hope you won't give it up )

Hope Mashburn will get out of the picture in the end, even though I like him but hey, there have to be a bad guy in each story ;)
sbrt chapter 7 . 5/26/2011
Nice Au story. I like where this is heading.
Marie Knight chapter 6 . 4/10/2011
Wright..wright...wrightwrightwrightwright PLZ! Its really good & I can't wait to read the next Chapter!
Leighannamarie chapter 6 . 4/4/2011
Seriously? Oreos were invented in 1912? I did not know that information! :)

Very well done overall. I am eager to see where you will go with this competition. Update soon and please no dilly-dallying cousin!
Yay33N chapter 6 . 3/31/2011
I think I'm in love. I just started reading 'Titanic' an hour and a half ago and now I just read this one... My gosh! One of the BEST AU ever! At the end of 'Titanic' (chaps. 15, 16 'nd 17) I was suffering sooooo much! And now f*cking darn Walter... Grrr! Haaateee hiiiiimm! (Not just here, also on the show). Keep up the good -no, GREAT- work!

Thumbs up for this awesome storyline!:D:D

~Yay:)
ShunKickShunKers chapter 6 . 3/31/2011
That's Mash all right, all about business. Dang dang, is he getting out of the picture soon? xD thanks for updating :)
Jisbon4ever chapter 6 . 3/30/2011
I know why. It's because she feels guilty. :-( But she shouldn't. It's not her fault that she loves Patrick more than any other man. (Besides her son.) I hope Walter understands that soon and doesn't play the guilt card. I swear if I didn't like the drama... :-D On another note I'm glad father and son are bonding. It's cute imagening it. OREO! Milk's favorite cookie! LOVE IT! :-) Thanks for the update btw. I liked it a lot.