Reviews for Kagome's New Life
starcity1995 chapter 28 . 7/1
Oh no cliffhanger! I really like your story. Its too bad about Seisha I really thought I was gonna like her but I guess for now she's on the villain list. I also love how in character you kept Naruto and Sasuke. Hope that you update soon.
jessica chapter 28 . 6/28
I dont know how many review you need but ill post themas again and again i cant want for the next chapter. Ive read this story many times and well you have got me glued to it please post another chapter söön
your devoted fan
Jessica
im ur misconception chapter 28 . 6/26
awww honey don't worry it to much. I mean your life is more important than keeping whiny fans happy. Besides School is mucho mucho important. I mean I made it through college and am here working... But nice update and yeah, I was a bit shocked with how it was finished. BUT I am glad that it will continue on as the kids of all them... Ino and Sai... MAN... she settled for a Sasuke look a like.. Guess he did like Foreheaded girls.
This was an amazing chapter. :)
Infinities Lover chapter 28 . 6/26
Oh Naruto xD
Lol loved it!
brittkirkland chapter 28 . 6/26
technically baritone isn't over he's just grown up
So that's why Kikyo killed them she wanted her daughter back
grant.walker581 chapter 27 . 2/15
i swear to the immortal power of anime if you broke off the kagome X sasuke pairing or made him stop loving kagome or killed him off i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth and... make you feel 'TRUE' pain. but besides that what did you do to sasuke TELL ME!. bye -
kimmico chapter 27 . 1/23
Oh. I love this, so original, usually people follow the original script of naruto. Well written. And entertaining.
Fairy Flame Key chapter 27 . 12/2/2014
Neat story hope you update soon!
anime0luver chapter 27 . 11/18/2014
Nice story please add more chapters
Guest chapter 27 . 10/12/2014
wow this is the best fanfiction I read yet. please keep going with it
Guest chapter 26 . 10/2/2014
Attack on Titan rocks! Levi is my favorite ever! I love your story by the way, Kagome and Sasuke are so cute
im ur misconception chapter 27 . 9/18/2014
hmmm I don't really know what to think of this chapter. It is good, and the spelling errors are not that many, so it is a good in that area.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/16/2014
Great chapter all though I wonder why seisha bit sasuke.