Reviews for iPod Shuffle!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
who the heck is juhi?
Silver Shadow170 chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
Please please continue
sunfuzzies chapter 6 . 5/24/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! this made me cry and smile at the same time and mot much can make me do that! (cry, i mean stories, alot of other things can make my cry, like the fact that i now have 3 E's in my classes, math englich, and science, c in german , d in history and b in band, because all we do is play, on testes or any thing like that or else i would have an e in that also... also this guy i really kinda like, whose the smartest in my class yet the dumbest when it comes to love, he asked this other girl who is always being mean to me and her group of friends are too, to the 8th grade formal, and he new that i liked him, i could see it in his eyes every time i look at him, which is often, but im not going to give up on him so easily, because this other guy i seriously liked alot seince 6th gade, never know or saw me, i mean i've always been invisible to every one, like echo, i;ve always been the one that has to be assigned to groups and the last to be picked for games and the minor character in any thing i've ever been in, every one seems to forget about me, im the girl who rarley speaks, and couldnt hurt a fly and if you asked me for my food at lunch i would give it too you, even if i wanted it, i;ve never had friends, because eny ne who i have been friends with forgets about me or moves or ignores me,but im used to it, i have a twin who is always better than me, a winy bratty little sister 5 years old and always gets what she wants, an annoying 11 i think year old brother who is always getting picked in and goes to violent video games and is isolated, and everyone always blames me for every thing that happens,my mom is constantly stressed out, my dad is rarly around, either at school/ collage or sleeping, my over weight sweet pitbull boo hardly ever gets and attntion, kinda like me, and at school im untouched by the baddness and the group tat i was assigned too is doing current times for a history project and, i got into the group that the cute smart kid is in, and i dont even know the ongs that they talk about for the project, and guess what? i have to be the person that is standing by, while they do all the fun stuff, and it doesnt really bother me , but it also kinda does, - ) any way i should stop talking about my sadish life and get back to your story i love thalico! so aweome! and this story is amazing, idk about thalia being ooc, i think that she was kinde in charactor, anyway your wrighting is amazimg so keep up the great work! ( sorey about the random life rant, i just had to get that outta me, its been locked up for 3 years or so, and i really hope you had time to look at that, if not then thats ok, i dont mind all that much, oh and i have adhd so sorry for the jumping around bits, im not like other people with adhd , you see mine makes my mind like a big cloudless sky in the medow, not jumping around and stuff, it just makes me wander in a far off place, haha.. ever heard of that saying, " come back later im at my happy place" thats alot like me... byby and if you read this, thanks for having the tim or taking the time to read this short- compared to some peoples biographies- or long rant called my life... oh and i think you should do either chrisse( chris clariesse) ir beckalina... keep up the great wrighting...
sunfuzzies chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
i was listin to taylor swfit at the time i was reading this so i just scrolled up and down the list, and love the comparison,soo awesome ! i love that song and tratie... amazing, and travis sounds soo cheezey , but that could be why katie lurves him... keep up the amazing wrighting!
FreakOfNature chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
Hey! Just so you know, I will never stop coming back. Sorry if it gets annoying but this story is just too good! When im ninety five and blind ill be adking my great grandkids to read it to me. ;) BTW, I hope everything worked out ok with Alex.
FreakOfNature chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
Something just keeps drawing me back to this story! It's absolutely perfect!
FreakOfNature chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Hi. It's I'm Weird Get Used To it. The Name won't fit in the small box any more. I cannot stop reading this story! I'm surprised I haven't memorized it by now! Yay! I think the smiley faces worked! P.S. I bet you can't guess how old I am.
FreakOfNature chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
You know, I never go back and read something twice, but yours is so good and this is the third time I've read over it today
AllieAlexMarie chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
WHY DID I NOT READ THIS BEFORE?
Dawww, this was so cute :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
Whoops I forgot to put that the last review was I'm weird. Get used to it. And so is this one of course!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
On the next chapter will u tell me if u have read the Kane chronicles or/and seen house of Anubis because I'm writing a crossover even though I dont have an account but I'd like or opinion on it. would it be ok if I posted it in a review. I want to know if it's turning out good. I only have a bit cause I don't really have time to write. Thanks!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
I'm weird. Get used to it.
Your thalico story was AMAZING! Just like YOU are AMAZING! It's hard to write thalico because of they're personalities but you wrote the best one I have ever read. I'm not really sure about which couple u should do next but I have a song stuck in my head. Maybe you can figure something out. It's called Too good to be true by edens edge. Maybe I've heard of it. No one else I've asked has. I hate thuke so maybe you could base it on them before Luke turned bad cause the songs called too good to be true! Anyways I love the thalico fic. Ur an AWESOME writer like I've already said...well wrote...but your so great I had to say it twice! Bye!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
I'm weird. Get used to it.
Hey! Sorry I haven't reviewed in so long and triple thanks for doing thalico! They're my fave couple. And again sorry for the delay of reviewing but I was either
something for school
B. outside
C. On vacation
D. Other
Anyways the story's great and I especially liked the "picture to burn" chapter!
MewJollyRancher12 chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
this mad me cry...
s chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
hurry up with the damn new chap