Reviews for Reprieve
CaTigeReptile chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I'm pretending that Clarine is, like, 7 years older than she is in-game. When I do so, I can see that this is really a lovely little story! Well done, and it conveys that "break from horror" feel (I assume) you were going for.
The Exile chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Aww :) I admit I don't know that much about Lance and Clarine's characters but its nicely written.
FireEdge chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
*SQUEALS* OMG! That was so cute! My brain is too busy going: "!" to form any coherent words, but I'll try my best XD.

First of all, THANK YOU for such a well thought-out and sweet one-shot. You definitely went above and beyond the prompt I gave you! It was super sweet, but I'm glad that you (as per usual) gave it that extra layer of depth to it!

Also, you pulled off both characters VERY nicely! Especially Clarine! And with Lance, he's pretty similar to Kent, so I see that you had no problems with him ;).

And that ENDING! I loved it so much! I like what Lance did there at the end there, very thoughtful of him (yet he is still oblivious) and sweet. So once again, YOU ARE AWESOME! And just for that, I will have a HaarJill one-shot by the end of the day (I had one planned, anyway, just have to finish writing it up)!
DarkBlaziken chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
aww! cute fluff! (though I don't ship this pairing; come on, one of my OTPs is Rutger/Clarine!)

I don't know about Lance, but Clarine is very in-character! and her singingXD
Raphiael chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
hrrrrnnnnng, your ability to write sweet things, I want to bottle it.

Ahem. I mean, what.

I really enjoyed this. You managed to combine the discomfort and general misery of being at war, compared to being safe at home (albeit, subtly) with s quick, sweet moment. Not too far on the side of wangst, but also not pure, substanceless sugar. Not that there's anything wrong with either, but the balance was awesome.

And uh. Apparently I can't review without making up words. So, Ima stop now.