Reviews for A Pandora Christmas
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This was so cute!

Nice work :D
li ross chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Even if not required, here's my review.

Cuute! Thanks for writing it and who cares about the date? Pandora Heart's fics should be uploaded at any and everytime, so that obsessed fangirls like me can enjoy life :3

Well, as I was saying, I liked it very much and "yaay!" for PH and Kuroshitsui fans.

I'm kind of not saaying anything useful but, well, I wanted to leave some of my appreciation for your story in this crappy review. :)

Laters
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I was beyond excited to see this new story in my inbox. _ GAHH. REVIEW TIMEZ. I see you were going for a storybook format for the writing... it usually isn't done or well so I was rather pleasantly surprised to see it follow a nice event-to-event track. I really like the ending of the first section being so hopeful despite Oz's pronounced pain at the beginning and from there I think it is an ideal switch to Gil's perspective that follows in the next section (and good job on indicating that with the breaking up of those sections).

GAHHH. The hat thing. I love the hat thing. It is a definite sign of affection from Gil to Oz. *wibbles* OZ ANGST. AND THAT KISS WAS SMOKIN'. WHOOOO. I was wheeling with joy. Yes. Wheeling. Like a cartwheel. Anyway. I'm being weird. I love that everyone had to watch them kiss. /LOL/ Aw... Alice looks jealous... she could make out with the two other people in the room... I mean, really... I'm not picky who she does. XDD SHARON HAD A CAMERA. I DO NOT HAVE TO SEE IT TO KNOW.

Minor Corrections:

slowly falling outside the window "of" the Pandora Headquarters- I suggest an add of the "of" in there for you. In the same paragraph... "stared as it as he came down from sky"-make the "as" an "at" instead & "he" into "they" and add a "the" before "sky". For "He remembered when he was"-omit the "when he was" because after that you already have the right words to use. "And he hand said a single word to him"- "hand" to "had". And "peaking" to "peeking" & "manically" to "maniacal"

They are just little things and didn't take away from the story at all. _ Just helping you with small edits. I really did like this Christmas story. It was adorable

Val
YakuKikyo chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Ah, I think this was kind of original. Until now I've never read any ff in which Oz felt down on Christmas Eve/Day, on the contrary, he's usually written as being cheerful and overhelmed with joy. And that it's Gil being the gloomy one and all. XD So yeah, this was really refreshing. (both ideas seem write to me...actually, I wouldn't be that surprised if both of them didn't like Christmas XD but either way is fine for me )

Anyway, as you may have found out, I really enjoyed reading