Reviews for For Never And For Always
PeppermintPeople chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
NOOOO
I was having a good day. UNTIL BARNABAS JUST UP AND DIED
The Far Corners of the Mind chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Aw, I absolutely adore Delirium!
CyborgCinderella chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Oh you horribly wicked person, it's so sad.
It's sad and lovely.
Shabby Abby chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Poor Del, there's something haunting about her butterflies and fish. I really like the way you wrote her.
AmalyaSoramuni chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
*sobs quietly to self*
ptdf chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Congrats on the creative and effective formatting, and on keeping it concise and powerful. I agree with the others, Delirium must be the hardest Endless to write.
pbw chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Oh, poor Delirium.

Nicely done. If I were ever to write a Sandman fic, I don't think I'd be brave enough to do a Delirium fic.
Starzki chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I imagine that Delirium would be the hardest Endless sibling to write for. That being said, I think this was fantastic. I could almost see it illustrated on the page. You got the characterization dead on target. Great read, thanks for posting it.
Em chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Omg...Thats soo sad
annarky92 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
ooh, what a delight, your 1st review *-*

but... hm... I actually don't now what to say about it. It's... I liked it A LOT, but I truly don't know what to say. You know when you read those stories that caught you in a way that left you speechless? Yeah, this is one of those stories for me. It's not... heavy, you know? But you feel sorry for Delirium/Delight. Can you call me if you write more stories? I would love to read them - especially if they're connected to Sandman world. HAHA.

Good story, really good one. Keep writing, I might read them.

Beijos.