Reviews for His Mysterious Boss
FearTheElements chapter 7 . 6/18/2018
Omg wtf you can't leave it like that!
I love this story and you have to update it please!
Moonlime chapter 7 . 11/24/2017
nooooooo~! dam it was getting good please countinue this 3
DemmCounterfeitBandits chapter 5 . 3/6/2017
Lee makes her feel pretty!? No no it should he make her feel beautiful! damn Ino it seemed like this whole situation went out the closet and out the damn window...
lucien.francine chapter 7 . 10/7/2016
more chapter please
supernatural7365 chapter 7 . 1/26/2016
It's a very good story but it's way to innocent. If all it is is them having sex then its boring. You could put angst in, like Sasuke goes cold hearted and fires Naruto and then there would be a rivalry. Naruto is a uke but he's not a submissive uke he's to much of a fox to backdown so easily. I like the story and this is just a suggestion. Please update! Bye~
fairyninja73 chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
y? y do u leave it off like this?
noooooooooo
please continue the story
Guest chapter 7 . 10/29/2015
ugh yet another sasunaru fics with cliche characterisations. Sasuke is not the one possessive over naruto, naruto is possessive over sasuke. and what's with all the sasunaru fics making sasuke some sort of powerful figure while naruto's always under him?
shadow the dragonslayer chapter 7 . 8/2/2015
Oh my god , WHY that cliffhanger tho. My heart hurts cuz I know this story's probably not gonna get updates soon
Darthvaderyoda chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Update please
mayling.pineda.5 chapter 7 . 3/26/2014
is minato goig to help naruto stay away or get free away from the uchiha
duchessme chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
a cliffhanger?
Such a wondrful wait for more
Luv-ly Stories chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Can't wait for more
DuckButtFangirl chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
punch 'im Naru. punch 'im good.

seriously though I love it when Naruto and Minato can have a good father an son relationship but right now I just want Naruto to sock him right in his pretty face. I'm PO'D. I am actually, legitimately angry. My word, I don't even remember the last time I got so genuinely angry reading something. That's a compliment...by the way. I know it doesn't sound like it, but I'm really really impressed by your story telling ability. Its one thing to be able to write, but you've got the creative mind to back up good sentences. I just...ugh I can't even think right now. Well done, I love the story so far, and I'm literally on the edge of my seat waiting for an update! I need to see what Naru's gonna do!

keep writing, you're fantastic!

Ducky
ToXicStArCaNdy chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
Wow...really didn't see that coming I hope Naruto deals with this I'd punch Minato and leave since he's so over knowing anything about his biological father,but then again who all knew about this asidefrom Kiba and Kakashi is some deep betrayal. Poor Naruto can't, site to see what happens next.

kai
Akirakun17 chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
What the Fudge?! I am sooo freaking out right now...what?! I don't understand. I seriously hope Minato isn't planning on using Naru-chan, Naru-chan would never go for it especially when the jerk abandoned him. Damn you Minato!