Reviews for Professor Longbottom, the Gryffindor
Omf i love you
CLNMJSanDiego chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
I know its been years since this was last updated, but I REALLY like this story! Please update! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
I absolutely, insanely adore this fanfiction! literally the best I have ever read, PLEASE write more, I am honestly so desperate for them! Neville is one of my favourite characters and this fanfic has so far summed up a great return with everyone in character. Love it!
Lord Voldemort chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
Very interesting...
write more unless you would like to be punished?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
I really like it! Please, write more!
neomastiff chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
vandmand chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Wow! This is a really good story, I don't know how long i have been looking for a story with Neville as a professor at Hogwarts. I love how you take episodes from the war in and i really really really hope you'll update:) please *added to favorites*
Toystool chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
Only one reveiw? Well two, unless you count me, then three. Any way. That's terrible! This story deserves more reviews then that!
conejita89 chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
hey! this is great! like your way of writing very much!

i hope you continue.
openhangslikes chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Hey Niamh. So far I'm gulping in your story, hungrily waiting for more. *sigh* Loving Neville's in character-ness and your impressively precise sentences ("...things he was all too acutely aware of" etc.). Ooh, one question though: is it possible to apperate to Hogwarts grounds? Reading that you're a canon-pleaser, which makes you almost edible, just made me wonder. It might be me, since I'm re-reading Half-Blood Prince and have lost track of all up-coming events. Anyway.

Please upload the next chapter soon, would you? I feel like this is too little and too good to say anything constructive yet. ;)