Reviews for A Different Time
Merlenyn chapter 13 . 9/13
Yay happy chapter and teasing Lucius and corrupting Draco with muggle superheroes and Narcissa plotting elaborate wedding stuff like engagement parties and all that fun stuff! lol I can't wait to see the actual engagement party and how the Weasleys and the Malfoys get along... XD
Thorilian chapter 13 . 9/11
Cringing isn't a strong enough reaction to the thought of those two families in the same building let alone room for more than 5 minutes, I shudder at the very thought of the twins let loose on the malfoys in their manor, even if it's for harry I doubt they would give up the chance.
More of this amazing story please.
anon chapter 6 . 9/10
Just a note about a typo: If Sev is 5 years older than Harry and Voldimort was defeated when Harry was 2, Sev would have been 7 (not 5) when Voldimort was defeated. ;)

This story is quite interesting. I did have to acclimate myself a bit, since there were a fair good amount of changes more than were mentioned in the summary, lol. I don't mind the changes at all, though. You are doing a very good job.

And it actually makes more sense for Harry to be studious and successful than it does for him to be as mediocre as he was portrayed in canon, since his father was quite talented naturally and his mother was quite studious and skilled. He may have been chastised while young for doing anything which may have seemed like he was trying to outshine Dudley, but once he got to Hogwarts, he would have had more freedom to endeavor to learn and succeed. haha Perhaps his laziness was a result of Ron's influence by being his first friend. lol

The kiss was rather abrupt and brief. I would suggest taking your time and letting the characters savor romantic interactions. There are a number of other Sevarry fanfics out there. If you do not have personal experience to draw from, perhaps try studying the interactions you have read which gave you butterflies or made you blush lightly when you read them, since that seems to be the stage where their relationship should probably be right now.

Hope my suggestions were constructive and not too critical for you. Thanks for sharing your work with us! I look forward to reading more! Cheers! :D
Sailor Tala chapter 13 . 9/10
Amazing chapter next please update soon
Thorilian chapter 12 . 5/15
Omg what a pair of petulant blondes, harry would still marry him mean or not, more please!
Interesting alternate universe! I really liked how Harry still managed to be tested every year even though he went to school earlier. I can see that Severus's life would have turned out better without being so bullied in school. I love that with new friends, Harry became the smart one, and with his determination, he did very well indeed.
Sailor Tala chapter 11 . 3/10
This was an amazing chapter please update soon.
The descriptions of the previous years' challenges were funny and clever.
Sailor Tala chapter 10 . 10/2/2014
Another great chapter. I love this story.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/9/2014
Very good so far, I can't wait for the next update.
Sailor Tala chapter 9 . 2/28/2014
just started this story and I am loving it. Please update soon. Love the engagement part and how they saved Ginny from Tom Riddle.
RorschachinBlueJeans chapter 9 . 2/27/2014
I absolutely love this story, and the whole new concept for age difference and such! It's so good! I can't wait till you write more!
Asphodel21 chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
Are you planning on updating soon? I like the plot of this story its different. I think that you can go into more details about certain other things but other than that good job :)
Micale chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
I like the story line, but the chapter need to be longer and have more substence.
Saturnblue chapter 8 . 9/7/2011
I know one person have to be the one that goes against Harry but "LOCK HEART"! that is a surprise. How did Lock Heart become competent enough to be against Harry? Since this is a different dimension anything is possible.