Reviews for Of Confidence
RossKath chapter 12 . 11/21/2015
This story hit me straight to my heart and soul. Its like the story of my life though without the romance(though I wish to have one) and mine is leukemia and I'm still fighting till today for 5yrs now. I've got cancer when I'm 13 now I'm 18 and the hardships that Santana went through I did too and so did the other cancer patients there is(though leukemia is a bit different cause the medication is longer.1yr for intensive chemotheraphy then 3yrs for maintenance) like the headache,hair loss(it was terrifying)infection,dizziness and so on. You did great in showing how Santana felt during her chemo especially the time when she said " They said things looked good, so why do I have to continue this torture" and when she realised she can NOT give up, not after coming so far. And I was like wow she's just like me. I've been talking to myself for the whole time like that especially when times gets tough. So I love that she survived. I believe that No one should experience this sickness. I love your story it made me smile and cry and just yeah I love it and thank you for writing it. God bless you.
Yoitstheshiznit chapter 17 . 8/3/2014
This was awesome :)
JokersLastLaugh chapter 17 . 6/26/2014
This I.s was a good story and I enjoyed reading it.
holdmetonight chapter 17 . 5/21/2013
Sweetest story I've ever read.
NayaboobiesabsassRivera chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
Oh my goddddddddd
Neal chapter 17 . 1/10/2013
Really loved this fic. It was beautiful.
GleeLover730 chapter 17 . 8/24/2012
I seriously loved this story! Haha, before it said the cab driver's name I already new it was Puck. :)
the hourglass chapter 17 . 7/26/2012
I absolutely adore this story! Wonderful job! xox
L.H. Knox chapter 17 . 6/16/2012
I'm reading all of your stories, one by one. This one is actually flawless. So damn good. I think one of my favourite things about your fic is when you name drop random characters like you did with Puck in this one. But seriously, this story is amazing and I love love love it.
CarmellaD'Winter chapter 17 . 5/30/2012
Beautiful.

Almost felt myself tearing up when reading about Brittany but so glad they found each other because of it.

Loved how Rachel and Santana's relationship blossomed :)
chikaaaneee chapter 17 . 4/28/2012
SO MANY FEELINGS
chikaaaneee chapter 9 . 4/28/2012
I HATE YOU THIS IS SO SAD AND I CAN'T STOP CRYING!

okay i don't really hate you but. omfg. I can't even... I just...
Drew chapter 17 . 1/28/2012
Great story. Was an interesting spin on things :)
ImpossibleThings chapter 17 . 1/10/2012
My heart, it aches.

See, I've never been a huge fan of Rachel and Santana purely because of Brittany. But that didn't stop me from loving your story. (I cried when I read the parts about Brittany, even the small mentions like at the end. No self control)

This was so well done. So well written.
DarkndAngel9 chapter 17 . 10/8/2011
This was just too adorable! I loved it! Just too cute! Even though I was dying a bit inside since Santana and cancer! But Santana Pierce. 3 And poor Brittany, but everything else was just adorable. I love how they interacted with each other! Just too cute. And the other character's cameos. I loved that! I was nearly crying when they had to cut Santana's hair and Rachel crying over Quinn/Beth, but I'm really happy how it all turned out. Puck as a pervy taxi driver. LOL. Just like Puck to do that, but I can't really blame him because I would've done the same thing. Well I would've stared... Though you might want to change the rating to an M. I was not expecting that even though I should've, but the T rating so I didn't think. I loved it obviously just that my parents were in the room and my father tried to read over my shoulder (when I was laughing at Puck) fjdkfjkajd. "I'm not reading anything dad! Go away! You are killing the mood!" But anyway yeah. Loved this story and the short and sweet chapters really fit. Just brilliant.