Reviews for Totally Wrong For Me Harry Styles Fanfic
BabyGirlRai44 chapter 11 . 9/16/2017
Please update! I wanna know what happens next!
Cammie Lin chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
I love One Direction.

i listen to their song everyday. My favorite songs by them are steal my girl, what makes you beautiful, one things, little things, more than this, over again, and up all night.
JasmineRey chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
This is the best chapter of the whole story! You are amazing! This chapter was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo GOOD! Keep it up!
JasmineRey chapter 9 . 10/28/2013
Very good ending for the chapter! Creating the suspense!
JasmineRey chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
LOVE ONE DIRECTION! Your a good author keep it up
Ola chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
hello I read your story and came up with the idea to translate it into Polish;) I wanted to ask for permission I? Of course any copyright
Asdfghjkl chapter 11 . 5/8/2013
WHY U NO UPDATE?!
Love this story chapter 11 . 4/13/2013
Absolutely love this story, you should make more. But it also really sad. :,(
katiedawson360 chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
awesome story please update
Guest chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
Noooo!No Harry no!
ThisLifeILive chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
So genuinely funny! Like the part about her dad being a fanboy was hilarious... Ahh, you're a really talented writer :) I am going to go red the next chapters now (thank god there are a lot of them!) Also, if u would check out my own one D story I would be super grateful! I don't think its nearly as good as this but hey, I try! :p
Ana chapter 11 . 12/6/2012
Is this all ? Ps . Fall in love too quickly , to dramatic , too common
Brooke chapter 11 . 11/27/2012
When are you going to write a new one for this! It's too good to just stop here!
Don't bother chapter 9 . 11/27/2012
Don't even try to ask her to post more, she's not going to. Even though it's such a great story I would not recommend it, because she never finished it. I also have been waiting since summer. Don't bother reading it, your just going to be left hanging, which is good in some cases but not this one.
Sophia chapter 9 . 11/27/2012
I think she died or moved or went blind because she hasn't uploaded since summer. I was obsessed with this story but she never finished it :(