Reviews for Behind the backstage
lost-in-elysium chapter 7 . 1/7/2011
This chapter made me laugh! Still a few mistakes, but it's not too bad.
lost-in-elysium chapter 11 . 1/7/2011
I'm sorry, Turban Shinzaho, but millet crunch jr was right; this does not follow the policy, but I had no idea this was one of the guidelines. I checked and it was there.

I really am enjoy your story, but it doesn't really have any relevance to Narnia. I hope I'm not sounding too critical, but they're right. :(

I'll review the other chapters if you'd like.
millet crunch jr chapter 11 . 1/7/2011
Stories of this sort are expressly not allowed on FFN. You had to agree to their terms in order to post this, and the fourth item in the "Entries Not Allowed" listing states:

Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.

By including the movie actors, you're in violation of their policy. I'm not saying you shouldn't write this, but FFN is NOT the place to post a story like this. I suggest you change it or take it down before they do.
Turban Shinzaho chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
thanks really

I think when I update it will be 3 chaps in a row
lost-in-elysium chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
Interesting. I would like to see how things will go between the four of them...

Please update soon.
lost-in-elysium chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
Good job.
lost-in-elysium chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
This was pretty fun, but there are some mistakes in here. Some words are pushed together making one word such as 'thecelestial' and 'ofdegenerate'. There is also missing punctuation and how come part of the story is bolded? There are also capitalization errors. Good job so far.
Turban Shinzaho chapter 3 . 1/5/2011

but im gonna update this rarely
lost-in-elysium chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
This chapter is the funniest so far. :) It made me laugh.

Please update soon.
lost-in-elysium chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Can you add a bit more detail? It will make the story more vivid. I'm liking this so far.
lost-in-elysium chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This story is a bit random but it made me laugh. I don't see how this story is rated T, but maybe something will happen later on that fits this rating. There were a few errors here and there but otherwise everything else is fine.