Reviews for Movie night
KillerJill04 chapter 18 . 4/7/2014
That's too cute X3 Romantic! I love it!
Blythe chapter 18 . 9/20/2013
Ok, uhm hello? I know I'm late and probably this comment will be useless, but I read all your story in like, a couple of hours past night and it was amazing. I just discovered Tower Prep (don't blame me, I'm Italian, we don't know many of your tv series, such a pity) and then I fell in love with Ray and then looked for a good fanfiction to read and BOOM! I was completely and so absorbed by your story that I didn't figure it out that was like 5 am and I was still glued to my phone, reading. I loved how you described Ray's feelings, you can understand his true love from every single word, every single movement, every single glance (ye, the image was so vivid in my head, I made up a little film ahahah) and god, it was so sweet! I was all giggling in the darkness AHAHAHAH. But really, I felt butterflies in my stomach too, and it was crazy! So, please, PLEASE, keep writing the following chapters, I know we're close to the end so please, do it. Do it for this crazy, insignificant, little Italian girl, who cannot start university properly without knowing the end of this marvellous story.
Peace, Blythe
red-v0dka chapter 18 . 9/11/2013
this is such a great story! everything in this story is just described so well and i'm feeling everything these characters are. love that you're throwing in bits from the series in there as well to keep it consistent. I'm eagerly awaiting the next update!
ForwoodLover95 chapter 18 . 5/23/2013
i'm loving this story, i hope you continue it
Guest chapter 18 . 5/1/2013
Please update, I am loving this story!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/30/2013
I LOVE RAY X SUKI! please update! YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER ! ( ps i go to an all girls boarding school in tasmania I whish that it had boys like tower prep !
china chapter 18 . 3/17/2013
Would sign in but im to lazy so UPDATE
emmi-bear2.0 chapter 18 . 3/6/2013
wow wonder whats up ians bottom.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/19/2013
Update!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
loved it right more love suxi x ray :) i go to a boarding school for girls and like how you really do get how it feels to be in one :) i love reading this story when my prep {study) IS over
The Other Side of Sanity chapter 18 . 1/26/2013
Update!:)
kieli13 chapter 15 . 12/13/2012
Awww! I love it! Please update this one if you can!
emmi-bear123 chapter 15 . 9/25/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! i cant wait for you to update it, so please try to hurry!
emmi-bear123 chapter 12 . 9/25/2012
nice!
emmi-bear123 chapter 10 . 9/25/2012
oh that ending was just too good! i mean fenton already gave them a talk about a "carnal relationship" that sooooo funny!