Reviews for Sabrina
Gryphon of Fire and Life chapter 5 . 8/19
Update please?
Lee chapter 5 . 5/1
I have re watch the episode with the pirates and was wondering where Sabrina learned to fight with a sword. And since Salem's last name has Saber in so he might have given her some pointers. While missing feeling a sword in his hand.
Elizabeth chapter 5 . 4/13
Could you steal one thing from Harry Potter? The whole animagus thing. I think Salem would use his cat form to spy, like a certain beetle, or to quietly put something in the family food. Or maybe his was a panther and used those senses when hunting down deserters. And the council thought it would be just desserts to trap him in his own animal form. Shrunk if a panther. Cause considering how he was able to start a revolution as Gordie, non magical or to cute person, and a civil war on Pluto as a cat I would have turn him into a goldfish. I just wonder if he would be able to teach her how in a couple of years.

Also since you are using the other series as well will Salem be able to do some magic? Remember he was a powerful Warlock so he might be able a to do very simple spells and they wear him out. He might have turned to potion making that he never been to fond of before. Please update soon.
Elizabeth chapter 5 . 4/13
Betty and Veronica from Archie. Nice touch. Also I wonder about the real reason Salem is staying with the Spellmens. Could there be a marriage concart out between the him, the head or future head of his family, and Sabrina who in other series is picked to be the future head of her family. Please update soon.
im sorry chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I really like this but it kind of ruined Zelda for me
Smithback chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
great
1nkH34rt chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
Really hoping to see you continue this story! I love that you've blended the different series together into this, it's proving to be really interesting. And I'm really loving the way you're writing the characters' personalities! More, please!
salemsaberhagen chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
More Salem more sarcasm in one of the animated series can't remember what one but this is what happened
Sabrina and I were on her bed talking sabrina was sad so I tried some of my sarcasm to cheer her up
"You are really sarcastic you know that" sabrina said as she pointed a finger at me
"Sarcasm is my middle name" I answerd to her painfull comment
taiyari chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I really hope that you haven't abandoned this wonderful fic. It's the best one I have had the pleasure to read in this fandom; it would be a shame and a lost if we can't continue reading it. The way you built Sabrina's world is most perfect and realistic and I love the way you are treating her feelings and problems —both new and old.

To top that, you have a wonderful writing style and a very interesting pairing. Thank you so much for all your effort.

You have a fan in me now, waiting and yearning for more.
TheWhiteWolfLady22 chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
more please!
never logs in chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
Ah, man, I really hope you keep going with this, because I love what you have so far! Good luck!
Obscurebookwyrm chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Hey, just wanted to drop in and let you know that I'm loving this story! I haven't read the comics, but from the sitcom (and Wikipedia) I know the premise well enough to follow along. And as much as I adore Sabrina and Harvey, I love the idea of someone developing her relationship with Salem. (My rule with pairings is, "make it believable and keep everybody in-character and I'll support it".)

This is normally where I'd insert some concrit, but your writing is fine aside from some typos. I've got nothing to offer.

Anyway, I'm really glad that you decided to update, and I hope that you have the time/inspiration to post more soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
please update!
IV chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Update soon? :)
mmsbddvr chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
Mana tree? Really? Sabrina the mmorpg?