Reviews for Sabrina
Smithback chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
great
1nkH34rt chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
Really hoping to see you continue this story! I love that you've blended the different series together into this, it's proving to be really interesting. And I'm really loving the way you're writing the characters' personalities! More, please!
salemsaberhagen chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
More Salem more sarcasm in one of the animated series can't remember what one but this is what happened
Sabrina and I were on her bed talking sabrina was sad so I tried some of my sarcasm to cheer her up
"You are really sarcastic you know that" sabrina said as she pointed a finger at me
"Sarcasm is my middle name" I answerd to her painfull comment
taiyari chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I really hope that you haven't abandoned this wonderful fic. It's the best one I have had the pleasure to read in this fandom; it would be a shame and a lost if we can't continue reading it. The way you built Sabrina's world is most perfect and realistic and I love the way you are treating her feelings and problems —both new and old.

To top that, you have a wonderful writing style and a very interesting pairing. Thank you so much for all your effort.

You have a fan in me now, waiting and yearning for more.
TheWhiteWolfLady22 chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
more please!
never logs in chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
Ah, man, I really hope you keep going with this, because I love what you have so far! Good luck!
Obscurebookwyrm chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Hey, just wanted to drop in and let you know that I'm loving this story! I haven't read the comics, but from the sitcom (and Wikipedia) I know the premise well enough to follow along. And as much as I adore Sabrina and Harvey, I love the idea of someone developing her relationship with Salem. (My rule with pairings is, "make it believable and keep everybody in-character and I'll support it".)

This is normally where I'd insert some concrit, but your writing is fine aside from some typos. I've got nothing to offer.

Anyway, I'm really glad that you decided to update, and I hope that you have the time/inspiration to post more soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
please update!
IV chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Update soon? :)
mmsbddvr chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
Mana tree? Really? Sabrina the mmorpg?
mmsbddvr chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Wave a wand and boom: smoke. Why couldn't it really be that way? lol.

Okay wondering are you going to bring up beliefs into this? Like wiccan goddess, green man, holly king, oak kings kind of magic?
Achlys chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
Veronica and Betty.

Geez her aunts were right, dragon lady. Totally thought Harry Potter as well, when he first goes to the ministry. Overall not bad though I missed Salem.
EbonyWing chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
Yay! New chapter!

Very interesting-the Spellman family sounds like they'll keep Sabrina on her toes! ;)
darkvendetta chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
Your story is very good, I was so happy when I saw you updated it, I think your telling of sabrina's first trip to the other realm was verry well written I hope you update again soon, can't wait to the Salem/Sabrina in the next chapter
SakuraRose14 chapter 4 . 6/15/2012