Reviews for Timely Favours
Igneous Pride chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Well that was sort of awesome. You made me giggle, no mean feat, I'll have you know. You did River really well. A sequel or continuation would be cool.
Aeterna Nox Rosa chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Hahahaha! Hilarious.

I love River!
wehaveopitions chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Lovely! You got Rory written down perfectly. Like how its a cyclical, 'Rory was a dead man' and the whole bounty hunter chasing River, which had already happened...and then Rory helping River to escape! The effect of the poison...word splurge...was fun to read :D I liked the little conversation with the Doctor at the end too, 'Good, we had this chat.' Brilliant! :D
yolanna chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I really liked this. It was interesting to see different characters interacting than usual. I'd really love to see how would River repay the favor! :)
MayFairy chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
hahaha! poor Rory. he must be so confused, i don't know if he's mentally strong enough to put up with River.
starry-eyed-ocean chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Ahhaha This is perfect, hilarious. I love river/rory friendship fics! pity there arnt more of them...

But this one is perfect! I love how river just calmly informs Rory that she has been poisoned and may be dying, its so her!

anyway, brilliant fic.

starry
WuHaoNi chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Absolutely brilliant! Thanks for sharing. :)
AriahMayweather chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Lol I just have to say I love this. :)
Sanguine Ink chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Oh gosh that was funny! The last few lines especially. River still manages to be enigmatic, despite acting drunk. And poor Rory caught in his circumstances. Too brilliant. )
Keiko Reine Frost chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
This got quite a few chuckles out of me. Poor, poor Rory. Your characterizations of Rory, River, and the Doctor were wonderful. And the storyline was an easy but canon-ish one to follow.

I'll admit to hoping the Doctor would come in on Rory and River's "Not a Kiss, just a smashing of the face for temporary distraction" moment before she teleported away. Of course, that would get the apparently-cheating Rory into far too much trouble with the Doctor (and not to mention Amy!) Either way, this was an adorable one-shot to read. Keep writing!

-Vendetta
Temporal Austenite chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Oh, that was a really good read-I loved it! I liked the interaction between the two characters-and the last line can only be described as 'priceless'.
RavenImperatrix chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Quite a lovely little romp. Love the interplay between the characters, you have thier voices down well, esp liked the bit at the end with Rory and the Doctor, SM couldn't have writen better. You've captured the slightly awkward yet sincere feel of Rory, good on ya!
27 | « Prev Page 1 2