Reviews for So it goes
shallowness chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
Haven't read anything so angsty for a while, and I still had desperate hope until the end, even though she was clearly marked for death. Powerful stuff; I thought you handled the emotional side very well.
Cheyennes chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
This story is so well written and so achingly sad. I hope we never see anything like this occur on the TV screen. I think I would be devastated. Great work.
kamarooka chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
I know if may seem weird, but in a way, this was beautiful - not the result, of course, but your writing and the raw emotion. The way you presented it was heartbreaking and touching and tangible. Really superb writing... Now I think I need to cry.
Kittykatkins chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Fuck.

Wow.

Very powerful, incredibly well written, so dark and all I want to do is just hold Deeks and not let go, just as I imagine him doing to Kensi.

Well done you on a brilliant piece of work.
isla chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
this hurt. this really hurt. in such a beautiful way, goddamn it hurt.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
i cant stop crying :( ... So sad, but really beautufully written
Firefly1344 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This was so sad and beautiful.
Insane. Certifiably chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I would say I love it but it's far too tragic for that. You have here a truly powerful piece. The connection they forged was shown well and I liked them telling each other stories. It kind of makes you wonder how(or even if) they can move on after this.
I think the bit that got me the most though was "(They never really expected him too.)" because it shows how Callen and Sam understood.
rocio chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
oh my god, you made me cry so much, that i cant even believe it. its really beautiful what youve done here...so congratulations and please, please, keep writing, dont let anyone keep you from doing what you love.
good luck.
jmlane1966 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Horribly tragic. Devastating. Well written.
NCISmuso chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Haunting and so sad it moved me to tears but so perfect in style and in wording :) thankyou !
SP.SVU.B chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Just found this and it is amazing!
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
*sob!* You really need to warn people this is a death fic. :(
Biblioboon chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This was so beautiful an heartbreaking all at the same time. Fantastic writing, you have a very unique and powerful style. I really loved it.
piperchick chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Brilliantly written. Felt like a sucker punch to the gut. Bravo, keep writing for them, you capture the characters so well in your stories. Sucker punch man, sucker punch.