Reviews for Harry Potter & the Unsung Hero
Well written
Guest chapter 16 . 2/3/2013
I'm enjoying this story.
Jayded524 chapter 15 . 9/20/2012
i like this a lot! :) 3 please keep up the good work! i have alerted this story :)
DuShuZhi chapter 15 . 7/4/2012
Great story so far!
CoryAvellana chapter 15 . 6/26/2012
Did Harry just...! *rereads last parargraph and gasps* He did! Harry just called THE Severus Snape a 'meanie'. My god. The world has ended :P

Great chapter - Love the Snarry. On a sidenote though, in Britain we don't say 'candy' we just say sweets :D
Alec chapter 15 . 5/28/2012
Very cute, will there be more?
cyiusblack chapter 15 . 5/27/2012
update soon
Puzzle Me This chapter 15 . 5/27/2012
WOWA! UPDATE AT LAST! I have been waiting for this story to be updated in a very long time. You left us readers on a cliff-hanger. These 2 chapter were amazingly written well as always and I found this chapter amusing and lemony, which I enjoyed. I love how the relationship is going slow for both of them. I think Severus deserves someone like Harry is his life after years of being in the dumps by really having 2 masters with Dumbledore and Voldemort, which he reported to. I love how the plot for both of them being together is thickening. I hope you do really update with this story soon.

From K.A.T
Rori Potter chapter 15 . 5/27/2012
That was brilliant. Update soon.
Bloody dawn chapter 14 . 5/26/2012
Well, it was expected of severus ;) I can't wait to read the next chapter
RoswellLover44 chapter 13 . 11/14/2011
Ah, I really love how you have their relationship going at a slow easy pace, everyone usually rushes into it and I loose interest, please update soon _
Hale chapter 13 . 11/9/2011
Awaiting the next chapter eagerly. D
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 13 . 10/10/2011
Waah amazing fic! I especially liked the Mirror scenes. Poor Snape, though, it would just torment him to carry around a chocolate frog card with Harry on it if they didn't somehow *cough* work things out between them. I'm looking forward to the next mesmerising chapter!
BoredomKills chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Interesting plot line, I think it a bit out of character for Mcgonagall to call my boy thought...
Puzzle Me This chapter 13 . 10/4/2011
OMFG YOU HAD TO LEAVE ME AND OTHERS THERE. Wow another Bad-ass cliff hanger, but it was another fantastic chapter again. Hope you really do update soon as this is an amazing story.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »