Reviews for Resist
FallenAngelDayhan chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
GOD! The idea is so damn clever and brilliant! it was... i can only say amazing!
Yami no Ryu chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Oh, man, I wish I had more than my meager art skills, because I have this beautiful image in my head of Tron, arms bound above his head, head hanging, red spreading into his circuits from a red disk. This fic is chilling and horrible and wonderful. Kudos.
Allronix chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
The Mouse would never go here. But I can see it...Gods, can I see it. Clu is Flynn's dark mirror - just as inventive, just as devious, just as capable of petty spite.

And despite the fact there is nothing graphic here (hell, the Mouse could even get away with airing it with a couple line changes), it's still a very brutal rape. Even if you don't depict it here, I an almost hear Tron screaming - for Flynn, for Alan, and (when the last of him fades) for Yori.

And in the end, there's only Rinzler and Clu. Our hero didn't have a chance.
ChaosGarden chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Wow this story was brilliant Loved this! Is there by chance a sequel?
hottynaughtyboi chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I really enjoyed this, I hope we get to see more CLU/Tronzler from you :3
miss-cold chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
aaah! amazing! love the idea of pleasure being what brings Tron to his knees and turns him into Rinzler. Clu you're such a sick bastard but we love you anyway!
Vellacora chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Wow this was super hot and amazing. I love how you define the conflict that mixes with pleasure and confusion for Tron. The viewpoint and the description was intense, and basically I really enjoyed how you wrote it, just purely amazing. Hope you write more stories like this!

Wuv the Playfulness*
Stagnant chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I really liked how you managed to portray Tron's sense of violation at his being reprogrammed, despite the fact that Clu's holding him is the only physical touch. I think this is a very interesting view! Thanks for your work!
User.Ivy chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Amazing work! I really like how you worded the code entering and violating Tron's programming. Like rape, but not quite. I look forward to seeing more Tron Legacy fics from you!
Apathetic Sympathy chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This... I imagined this! xD I just saw the movie less than two hours ago, so of course I had to see if there was any good fanfiction out there for the pairings I saw in the movie. 8D This hit the mark perfectly for what I imagined happening between Clu and Tron.

Favourited to read again at a latter date.

Thank you so much for writing this wonderful piece of fanfiction! 3
LightNeverFades chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
This is INCREDIBLE! I adore it so much! 3
Nyt Yanse chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
This is an impressive viewpopint of the method of reprogramming- humanising the programs was an interesting step, but it's somehow fitting. Very well done.
Allis Em chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Loved it. I think what makes this wonderful is that there really isn't any sex - it's entirely about the programming. For a quick one-shot I have to say I enjoyed myself!

Keep writing and happy holidays!