Reviews for A Simple Note
Jess-Emrys-BLack chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Hey I really like this story, it has a really good message; one small kind action can truly change someone’s life :)
People should always remember, smiles are contagious and everyone needs more smiles in their lives so don't be afraid to pass one on :D
Jess Black
P.S. as I can't send you a real smile I'll send you this review instead because reviews always make me smile :)
foreverlybound chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
That was an amazing story. :)
Emmauk26 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
aaawwww it started out so sad, but ended so sweet and lovely, it's so adoralbe, fantastic job, really love it. ;-D
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
aww this was so sweet! I loved it so much!
sessahhh chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I think this entry was really sweet. It had a depressing tone for so much of it that it was a wonderful way to end it. I think I would like a hug from the author. :)

Good luck in the contest.

This line was especially heart-wrenching: "She died five minutes before I got there they told me."
redemptionsong chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Such a sweet story and the secret you chose gives me faith in humanity. Great job.
krazzy hopeless romantic chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
that was sweet
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I like it!

~Xela
november21 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Aw. I love how you sort of insinuated it was Edward, and then it was Alice. This was really well written and developed. Great job.
OCDE chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I loved the last two lines. And I love post secret too.
Kimmydonn chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
When I saw it, I thought, like most, that it was Edward slipping the cards. I LOVE that its Alice doing it! So her. *sigh* Thumbs up.
Sunshine72 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I liked it.
ImHereToReview chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Bit of a tear jerker there. I was shocked to see that it was Alice writing the notes. I guess because Edward was watching her in the Commons that it was him. But our sweet, little pixie was playing Cupid - but needed the subject to love herself first. Very nicely written. :)
rubyred21 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010