Reviews for Waking Up
mmooch chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
To be honest, I never liked Nelle, so her being a b***h was perfectly in character in my opinion. Things would have been so much better if John and Ally had gotten together; they could have shared their fantasy worlds instead of being disparaged by others for them (John and Nelle, Ally and Billy).
WitchRavenFox chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Wow, tough subject to deal with, death. BUt for suicide it is sometimes even harder to deal with. I think that you represented the different initial reactions well, and still kept them real to the characters. And because people in those situations can be so different, Richard - normally the fun loving guy - losing his temper with such little motivation could have been a very likely response. Good read, if not emotional.
Nikko2010 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
The piece was interesting to say the least. I don't know if I liked how it divulged into John committing suicide but it was good. I think created a "bitch" persona because when they paired John with her she was sweet and nice then out of no where BAM total bitch move.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Oh dear God, someone actually knows this show exists!

It's strange, I re-watched that episode recently, and what Richard said could have been taken completely wrong, and John has always seemed more than a little emotionally and mentally unstable.

Oh, and I agree with you on the elevator thing, Nell could have found a better way. I think that John put it that "You broke up with my buttocks".

I think that this would have been completely plausible in the context of the show. You had a good idea, and it was executed quite well.

Though with your age (yes, I went to your profile), I'm honestly surprised that you have even heard of the show, much less watched it and wrote an ff about it!