Reviews for Faraway, So Close
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Wow. Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
Greta chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Oh wow .. that such a short piece of writing can be so good! really wonderful and oh so sad, real great work.
Petra chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Fuck! You've made me cry and my mascara is running...

This was really beautifully written and really sad. And the ending lines is so touching.

Damn it, I'm gonna look like a panda bear...

Beautiful...
troublegirl chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Oh...That is so so so sad! But I guess in a way, Buffy did have "Will" there to help her - in the form of Spike, who was her supporter and lover, and who eventually became her champion. What a great love story. Can you tell I'm a Spuffy?
e chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
you don't need to change a single thing about this story. i am crying as i write this, fucking silly, i know that, but- this was just so beautiful. so beautiful. loving someone you can't reach, in that way, is heartbreaking. i'm a fan of most of your work, but you just keep on getting better and better. "but he supposed it was too much to hope for". just beautiful.
CrimsonCat chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
Awww. Your 'Normal Again' fic is so much better than mine. lol, but is that really saying so much? This was so sweet, and so sad. It's perfect, just the way it is.

Dai stihó

~CrimsonCat~
Lyra chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
SOB! That is so sad! I haven't even SEEN Normal Again (Stupid dumb British television. Grr), but I am the spoiler queen so I know the story. That was just too tragic! Poor William. I almost wish that Buffy HAD stayed in the scary AU so that she could marry Will. SOB. Very very good! But tragic. :-(
Natalia Vronsky chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
awe... that makes my heart break for him. how sad. you could always write more to make it alllllllll better... *hint, hint*. :)
Rashaka chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
Ah... why is it I love the B/S Insane-o-verse fics? N/m... I just love B/S fics in general. This was sweet, and sad... but nothing post-NA is going to be happy I suppose, is it? Nice job with the writing, and I feel so sorry for poor Wiliam...
KelleBelle1981 chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
Oh man! That was so sad! William and Buffy are perfect for each other no matter what. I really hope you decide to do something more with this story. It was really good.
pokey chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
oh god. that was to sad, so sad i want to cry.
SinisterChic chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
Oh my goodness! This is good! I don't know what you have planned, but whatever it is, this is a good start.
squeakyfingers chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
I really like this story. It tugs at your heart alittle bit *tear tear*. Great story and interesting idea.
SaiyaSith chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
very nice. i thought the same thing too...that Will is someone who loves her in real life, and that the reason buffy hates spike is because he wants her "in his world"...the world she won't/can't come home to. you did a great job!
silverwolf chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
aww maybe you could make a real story out of this! its sweet! maybe they brought her home when she was still going in and out of her hallucinations or something, and she could recognize will as spike...original idea!