Reviews for Edward Masen: Property of the Texan Prince
LlovableLlamas chapter 5 . 1/23
Hope you come back and finish this one! Want to see how Jasper the Texan Prince comes into play, you have set up a great start and would love to see where it goes.
Gubefan1980 chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
Talk about truth in advertising or rather lack thereof what the fuck I didn't bother reading the last chapter just flipped through the screen saw no mention of him and skipped the whole fucked up chapter. You promote this as Edward and Jasper. Somewhere along the line I think it's fair to assume Jasper will appear in the story. I strongly suggest you remove Jasper's name as well as Texan prince cause he's nowhere to be found and that seriously sucks.
Gubefan1980 chapter 4 . 11/7/2015
Yeah seriously! Where is Jasper? I've been reading what I thought was some fuck hawt vampire human fucking and where is Jasper?
Gubefan1980 chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
This is interesting. Sounds a lot like the canon vampirewise that is. So when does the fucking begin. Where is Jasper Texan prince I presume.
lockerdreams chapter 5 . 3/9/2015
I'd love it if you continued but I understand that it's been a few years already, so...
ElijahJessGodric chapter 5 . 3/6/2015
I really enjoyed reading this and I can't wait for an update! You are updating right? Many thanks - Jess
Debbie White chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
Great story so far please keep going can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Team Peeta Mellark chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
this story is really awesome! please update soon, you have not even writin anything about Edward and Jasper yet :( I look forward to reading more!
HiDiNgFrOmYoU chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Thanks for reminding me why I had such a creepy vibe in that city, lol. :)

I love love love this story. It's amazing. I'll definitely check out that story you recommended and others of yours.

The emotions in this story are very apt. I enjoy it so much.

There's only one thing that bugs me, I get confused with the timeline of some parts like the Italy part now at the end and Edward's flashbacks. I eventually figure them out, or think I do. But anyways. Great story.

Question. When you wrote "reticent" with Laurent. What word did you mean? Bag? Sac is French for bag...confused...sorry. Partial French speaker/reader as I am it bugged me. Sorry :(

Thanks for the story!

Ley
TheHiddenAngel chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
i dont know if his thirst for knowledge and uncanny observant ability is going to lead to his gift if and when you change him but other then that you give no idea to the other possiblity of the gifts around him(minus alice) and the pins that arent mentioned again what happened to them, and it seems a bit jumpy like i dont know where they are or when they got there and cant really picture their room very well,

just watch detail and stuff other then that it was great i hope it keeps going for i would be sad if it doesnt update and ends up being forgetten any who good luck and a speedy update

(no harm meant)
Ennah1887 chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
Finish. I wouldn't have read because I need to see a completed cause of just this, but this is awesome. I was drawn in and not disapointed.
CentauRita chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
I'm blue...where is Jasper!
CentauRita chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
It certainly wasn't one of...Peace!
BrittanyChayanne chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Please tell me this fantastic story hasn't been abandoned!
dazzlingrockstar chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
I like Carlisle. At least he has some compassion and doesn't think that his kind should see themselves as superiors. At least he cares for the human race - he obviously remembers what it's like to be human. James/ Victoria going at it like jackrabbits? UGH! God please don't ever do that again! It's nasty! I see it's been a while since you've updated. I hope the next chapter will come about soon! Good luck - loving this story like a crazy old women loves her cats.