Reviews for Neither Swift Nor Sudden
Guineahuahua chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
D'awww. It was nice to see more of Leon Esla. I could be wrong but I thought the Black Knight left before he was born. I think it was the end of year 6's diary entry that mentioned that. Ah, well.

I always wanted to learn more about them. But as much as I loved the game, that was its weak point. No character development.

Very sad ending, too.

Good jorb. :)
NotMeagain chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I had not known how much I wanted to read this scenario until I read the summary. I'd never considered how a young boy must have felt, killing a man; it's pretty sad all around. Loved the scene when he finally realizes the truth- there were so many ways to make him connect the dots, but the way you did was really poignant. That and the lady's line about how Raem is hers were my favorite parts.
Yoshiman11 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Great job! The way you brought the pieces together was very well done!

I was slightly confused about Raem. Why did the Clavat woman bring that up? How could she have known about Raem?

Still, the story was amazing!
Angelic Sword chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Awe, I really like it Sas! It's sad, but it makes sense, and you even came up with a reason for Leon and Jona to be with the Alfitarian caravan at that particular moment.

I like how you chose to do it from Leon Esla's point of view, and how he grew up and what he thought. You did a really good job, thank you so much for the present. :)