Reviews for The Legend of Megaroad
John T Mainer chapter 12 . 10/10/2013
Interesting. Actually much better than most of the Robotech books. More of a growth of a new culture than just kicking around wreckage and moaning about it.
Shogun37 chapter 37 . 9/19/2013
Simply amazing...please keep up the good work. Aside from a few spelling errors (I'm not going to point them out), totally flawless. You've done a great job with the characters, and good work keeping the tech believable. Thank you.
bob chapter 37 . 8/14/2009
wow that was awesome

i can't believe a fanfic hooked me so much. now off to book 2 _
bob chapter 27 . 8/11/2009
nice fan fiction,im getting vary attached to your original characters and love seeing what is happening to the old characters

that hole fold weapon blowing up the planet part made me think of star wars lol and Richard what a douche bag hope he dies
clan clang fan chapter 8 . 8/5/2009
just started reading this fanfic so good. i use to think that fanfics sucked but wow this is just as good as sdf macross or macross frontier.

i was reading some other guys comments said you stopped mid story in a supposed trilogy. guess i'm setting myself up for disappointment
macrossfanboy87 chapter 37 . 8/1/2009
i know today i already commented on this fanfic but re reading this story and the second book...this story need some more continueing but alas its been 4 years and alpha has probubly forgot about this story and will never return

something that i hope does not come true...please come back
macrossfanboy87 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
this was a great story but i noticed while reading the intro questions will be answered in due time...well as for megaroad 2 you left us 4 years with nothing and no 3

it makes me sad please come back T_T please your fans miss you
Former member chapter 37 . 3/21/2008
WOW great story. It's great that your story have great characters development. It rare to see this in fanfic, but even rarer to see a macross story. I'm just glad you didn't use robotech (I mean not the story, but characters name and such which are only unique to macross).
cpj1227 chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
This is awesome. I love the epic-length fics, they're always the best of all fanfics. And I'm glad Macross has its own epic-length fic. Keep writing!
Vick Pena chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
I am writing a Macross/Robotech fic so I was looking for information related to the Zentradi when I stumbled upon can I put it? knowledge of English Adjetives is limited to describe how wonderful is your fanfiction...when I read your story I looked at mine and thought that even when I have posted several fics I am not even close to this one you wrote...I sincerely admire your is incredible...I have a few favorite FF writers and you, my friend, is definitively one of them...

As we say in mexico: Esta increiblemente chingona! (it is incredibly awesome!)

Saludos desde Monterrey, MX
togurotheman chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
awsome, man.

Reading this years ago is what inspired me to start writing. Kudos to you
scott.rossi chapter 34 . 7/15/2005
excellent work! this has, quite possibly, one of the best ends to a villainous character i have ever seen in my life. excellent excellent work. this storyline keeps getting better and better.
scott rossi chapter 14 . 7/14/2005
again, good job on the story. i know you wrote this ages ago, but good reviews don't hurt at all!

i like how you are incorporating the newer ship designs into the story and the footnotes for the uninformed fans is a great help to.
scott rossi chapter 10 . 7/14/2005
hello friend. i have read some of this storyline over at and was surprised to see it here also, as well as a SEQUEL! AMAZING STUFF! this is a very good story and i think you should look into possibly getting it published someday. good job all around, i cannot even think of anything to advise you on at this time.
TK3997 chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
I liked it.
The only thing I would have chanaged was you IMO made fold drives entirly to fast. All esimates I've seen show it take a atleast 7 mouths of non-stop treavel to get from the edge of the galaxy near earth to the center and that's with zero stops but that would be kinda hard to change now wouldn't it, and it's a nitpick.
Very nice story!