Reviews for As easy as Dreaming
sampam69 chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
That was actually sweet, thanks for sharing your talent :-)
Inlovewithjazz chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Beautiful, I'm crying! :-)
A perfect ending for them.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014 it totally wrong that this brought a tear to my eyes?
Toni Masen chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Oh boy does that girl get her cake and eats it too!
mellymel124 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
:') loved it!
geenakmom chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Paul IS a one of a kind wolf for sharing but then also leaving them alone for the last time.

Jake was so gentle in this last time for them. Bella is also right your heart is capable of so much love to share.
ArekWhitlock chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
she was very lucky to have Paul as his wolf..
consumedly chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I loved it so much! And it doesn't matter how hot it was to see their threesome (and oh boy it sure was) and how beautiful those two can be together. I really don't think a relationship would have worked because they love each other and it'd be disastrous and destry them in the end. So thank you for this realistic take on them.
sherry williams chapter 1 . 5/6/2012

love it
taoist elf chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Oh that's just SAD! *crumpled teary face*

I'm so torn between these two guys myself, I can't stand to see them opposite each other like this. Oh gesh *pats her chest* can't take it. *sniffle*

Well written and sensual of course, but so SAD!

I'm gonna go reread "Say Goodbye" again and recover. Great job... *sniffle*
Sams Taz chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Awww that was actually very sweet and very intense! It was the perfect ending to what they shared together! :-)
jace4ever chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I wanted to cry...I so love her and Paul(He is the greates BAD Wolf) but her and Jacob are a dream. So love your writing. You make sexy, well sexy. You can wrote some very good stories, and great love scenes. Dang you must have one great relationship with the mind in the bedroom.
carebear31374 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
i now have tears running down my face that was so sad
Elvis has left the building chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Aaahhh, poor Jacob... Bella didn't deserve him.
teamjake216 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011