Reviews for Anyone, Anytime, Anyplace: A Ficlet Collection
primadonna001 chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
love the 13th one - any fic with ric/jenna commenting on damon/elena is my favourite
my 2 guys chapter 13 . 5/4/2012
that was good keep it up
bluestriker666 chapter 13 . 2/7/2012
cute...looking forward to more
Hannah chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
No offense, but I sort of only came to beg you to write another Kel/Neal. Heh heh. Sorry! But siriusly, can you? And the pun was intended.
my 2 guys chapter 11 . 8/1/2011
that was good keep it up
bluestriker666 chapter 11 . 5/30/2011
KEEP IT UP
ibelieveintruelove chapter 11 . 5/22/2011
I LOVE this idea! Damon instituting family night - it's perfect :) And after all that's happened, and everyone that's been lost (seriously though! Jenna and Jon and Stefan! The writers hate us), this core group has now been bound together even tighter than before. Wonderful job!
my 2 guys chapter 9 . 5/21/2011
that was good keep the chapters coming
bluestriker666 chapter 9 . 4/26/2011
keep it up
bluestriker666 chapter 8 . 4/26/2011
lol...keep it up
ribka-pyranja chapter 9 . 4/26/2011
This one (chapter 9) is my favorite) I haven't read a fic yet where they were comfortable as trio, or where they tried to work as a trio, for that matter) But you really made it work))) This plotline) Great chapter)
ibelieveintruelove chapter 9 . 4/26/2011
Very interesting. I'm usually not one for OT3s either, but these three definitely make it work and out of all the characters I've seen, these three have the strongest bonds tying them all together. Great job!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 8 . 4/25/2011
OMG! LOLOLOL :DDDDD

That was hysterical! I not only lovelovelove Elena defending Damon and his bad boy image, but that you put Bella FREAKING Swan in there too! So awesome, great job!
bluestriker666 chapter 7 . 3/28/2011
keep it up
ibelieveintruelove chapter 7 . 3/27/2011
Oooo the beginning of the end. I like it! :)