Reviews for No Good Deed
The Ram Princess chapter 16 . 6/5
I've read this story several times and I can never get tired of it. I love the relationship between Itachi and Sakura. They're not in love, but it's love because they share a love for the same person and want the best for him and ultimately, they care for one another.

I love how Sasuke is in love with Sakura, but deals with the inner conflict of whether to love her or to give up on her for sleeping with Itachi and having his child. Although he loves his nephew, he probably saw it as an act of betrayal since in his mind "Sakura would always love him and only him".

I love how cool, smart, and funny Isao is. He doesn't let those negative comments about his life get in his away and he goes for what he wants. I love how he respects his mother and their relationship. They seemed to have a open relationship.

I love how Sakura Haruno grew up and how she handled her responsibilities as a mother and a ninja of Konoha. Iove how she went out of her way to prove Itachi's innocence for the sake of him and her son. And so Sasuke could finally put his feelings of betrayal and bitterness aside. I also love how even though she was in love with Sasuke, he was not her main priority. She had other shit to do lol. She was a mother, doctor, ninja, etc.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing more from you and if you lost inspiration I hope you look deep inside yourself to find it.

Thank you!
Ji Hyun1 chapter 16 . 2/17
I love it! I love both SasuSaku and ItaSaku. But I know this is SasuSaku so I'm so with it. I just hate that Itachi has feelings for that Sasami
Scarlette Winter chapter 13 . 1/4
Talk about plot twist. I never saw this coming.
Scarlette Winter chapter 11 . 1/4
ohmygod
SilverDreamsCA chapter 13 . 12/1/2017
Ahhhh! OMG OMG OMG
SilverDreamsCA chapter 8 . 12/1/2017
I was going to say Shika is King but then Isao's last line killed me!
SilverDreamsCA chapter 6 . 11/30/2017
Intense moments. I also realized how dangerous it is for Sakura to go poking into the past alone...Sasuke has no idea how much danger surrounds her and Isao
Maria-Targaryen chapter 16 . 11/5/2017
Fue genial!

simplemente estuve todo el dia leyendolo fue tan tan... completo realmente todo estaba en su lugar muy buen final y me alegro que este completo! gracias por escribir.
Bean and Pea chapter 16 . 6/10/2017
I think you ended it perfectly. You're right, it started with Itachi and Sakura, and it should indeed end with them as well, just not /together/. It's all right. However, I have to admit that I don't like that Itachi had feelings for Sasami the whole time. I just think it's a little over the top, creating triangles all over again. But anyway, at least you didn't focus much on them. That's good enough for me. :) I thoroughly enjoyed this story, much more than I enjoyed Nightingale actually. This one had more depth.
Bean and Pea chapter 14 . 6/10/2017
I'm friggin happy he's not dead.
Bean and Pea chapter 13 . 6/10/2017
OMG. WHAT THE HELL.
Bean and Pea chapter 9 . 6/9/2017
I sincerely hope that all this waiting for the truth is worth it. It gets a bit tiring.
Bean and Pea chapter 5 . 6/9/2017
Since you asked for it.. I think the lemons are fine. I prefer it this way, not very explicit and dirty but also not so vague. It's just right. Frankly this could be K rated and it will be as swell. I simply like the plot.
Bean and Pea chapter 2 . 6/9/2017