Reviews for No Good Deed
Harjochie23 chapter 16 . 11/12/2014
Am I a bit horrible that I wanted there to be at least a little sexual tension between Itachi and Sakura?
becauseiambatman1 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Omg tragity! Can't wait to read the rest
Sam chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I know this has been completed a long time ago, but I had to review. I just read the prologue and I am in Love with this plot. It's so crazy and original and just awesome. And not to mention I also read Nightingale (which was completely amazing and sorry for not reviewing!) and am waiting for Vicissitude to be updated. Needless to say, I love your writing! Can't wait to read the rest!
schadenfreude chapter 16 . 9/11/2014
Yup. It's definitely a great read! It's not cheesy, not trying hard, not overly dramatic. Just enough.

Oh have to apologize, i barely read the A/N for the reason that most authors tend to put spoilers or some subtle hints about the next chap and i hated that even how amazing the story has been going for the last few chaps or so.

By the way isao is a great character in the story. Witty.

And im out.
laila45 chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
hmm,I like this one.
fangirl chapter 16 . 2/22/2014
this was different but good. you'd think from the start WTH sakura was thinking but then of course she had her reasons and you couldn't really blame sasuke if he was indecisive about pursuing sakura and circumstances screwed itachi and isao.
no good deed goes unpunished. i think the title speaks well for both sakura and itachi.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/17/2014
Ok, you are now officially one of my favorite writers :D The twists and turns and layers of this fanfic was amazingly thought out and well written _
Uchiha Misaki chapter 16 . 10/13/2013
I Really enjoyed this :)
Sausalito chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Really nice writing!
Angelus Erreare chapter 16 . 7/13/2013
A captivating read. It was delightful and kept me in trance. A few errors in grammar...but that's understandable. It doesn't devaluate the story in any shape or form.
EWHH its Kenna chapter 16 . 6/27/2013
Amazing!
snowygirl55 chapter 16 . 6/24/2013
This is by far one of the best written itasakusasu fanfics I have ever read! I love the amount of detail and substance you included! I look forward to checking out some of your other works!
Jane Odair chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
I'm glad she finally told Isao something, but I am ready for her to at least tell Sasuke something. I love the bits at the beginning with the itachi Sakura part of the story. It's so good I kind of wish it was its own story. Well done again!
Jane Odair chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
That was steamy! And nicely done. I like how he just came out of nowhere.
Jane Odair chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
I wasn't expecting that so early on but it was really well done and I'm excited for the next chapters.