Reviews for No Good Deed
Maria-Targaryen chapter 16 . 11/5
Fue genial!

simplemente estuve todo el dia leyendolo fue tan tan... completo realmente todo estaba en su lugar muy buen final y me alegro que este completo! gracias por escribir.
Bean and Pea chapter 16 . 6/10
I think you ended it perfectly. You're right, it started with Itachi and Sakura, and it should indeed end with them as well, just not /together/. It's all right. However, I have to admit that I don't like that Itachi had feelings for Sasami the whole time. I just think it's a little over the top, creating triangles all over again. But anyway, at least you didn't focus much on them. That's good enough for me. :) I thoroughly enjoyed this story, much more than I enjoyed Nightingale actually. This one had more depth.
Bean and Pea chapter 14 . 6/10
I'm friggin happy he's not dead.
Bean and Pea chapter 13 . 6/10
OMG. WHAT THE HELL.
Bean and Pea chapter 9 . 6/9
I sincerely hope that all this waiting for the truth is worth it. It gets a bit tiring.
Bean and Pea chapter 5 . 6/9
Since you asked for it.. I think the lemons are fine. I prefer it this way, not very explicit and dirty but also not so vague. It's just right. Frankly this could be K rated and it will be as swell. I simply like the plot.
Bean and Pea chapter 2 . 6/9
Why isn't Sakura telling anybody about Itachi's innocence? T_T
Bean and Pea chapter 1 . 6/9
This is good.
54hay chapter 1 . 5/1
This was an amazing story that was obviously made with a lot of love! It is very deserving of every bit of love it receives in turn!
Mei fa-chan chapter 16 . 2/28
That was great - loved it!
Avyy chapter 16 . 2/7
This was so different from the other stories I've read but it was really well written and I loved it :)
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 16 . 12/24/2016
Just finished rereading this. I still absolutely love it! Sad to see it end, but the triangle was very well developed and it was quite clear where Sakura's feelings were for Itachi and vice versa. Wonderful job!
dear-creature chapter 16 . 11/5/2016
So glad I stumbled across this story!
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 13 . 9/9/2016
Omg thaaattt! What! Dude you had me. I flailed like an idiot in the restroom but that ending to the chapter holy shit! You got me good!
Hitomi Star chapter 16 . 8/20/2016
Spent the last eight hours reading this amazing and perfectly written fic :)