Reviews for No Good Deed
ktyk chapter 16 . 8/15/2023
Usually plots like this wouldn’t interest me but your story was so captivating from the first chapter (prologue). Every chapter was extremely interesting and creative, I enjoyed that you didn’t drag scenarios, fights, conversations etc. everything you wrote was descriptive enough that it left no need for extras but was also to the point enough that I didn’t get bored reading through the chapters. I really, really loved this story and how you molded the characters to fit this situation without making them too OOC. I even loved Isao lmao thank you and I hope that all is well for you and you’re having a beautiful life x3
ktyk chapter 13 . 8/15/2023
My face: :o
ktyk chapter 8 . 8/15/2023
I love how you penned shikamaru and Isao’s conversation. especially with the last line Shikamaru said about Sakura :)
Dasgun chapter 2 . 11/22/2022
..-...
Dasgun chapter 1 . 11/21/2022
sabrinabom6 chapter 16 . 8/17/2021
It's a super cool story, it was really fascinating to read each chapter, I loved it, thank you writer san, this fics was pure art.
millimelinski chapter 16 . 12/31/2020
This is definitely one of my top 3 fanfics so far! It starts off with a bang and maintains the the degree of excitement!

Thank you very much for this piece of art! 3
MaladyRose chapter 16 . 12/14/2020
Hi, there :) I want to thank you for giving me hours of entertainment with an intricate plot that blew my socks away. I enjoyed tremendously the first chapters, you managed to build the intrigue very well. A few things weren't so great in the execution of the middle and end chapters but that's part of writing and improving and I'm sure your writing skills today are super impressive. Thank you again for sharing a part of you with all of us. Please keep writing!
Discordmaru chapter 16 . 9/7/2020
I looked all over for this ,the past week. But I finally put all the right keywords and characters in a search. This was worth reading again. It's heart warming with just the right amount of drama. Thanks for a great story.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/2/2020
Here I am re-reading your story for the third or fourth time now, lol! It’s so brilliant and such a good plot! I wish Sakura told the truth to Sasuke earlier! I know he’s been an asshole to her, like really bad, but I don’t feel her love for him in the last chapters, although it’s said she loves Sasuke. I wish she was more expressive because he is to her! I wish you had an epilogue with their life together with Isao, Itachi and Sasami and few more kiddos ;-) even though I had a few points I wasn’t fully happy with I loved your story and I am so happy you wrote it! Well done!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2020
Great scene there! So much passion! Very well written :-)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/26/2020
Sasuke is so determined to make his relationship with Sakura work - it’s soooo good to see him ready for happiness! I hope sakura starts to relax a bit and be happy to!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/29/2020
It was a wonderful story. I wasn’t sure initially because I don’t usually like Sakura x Itachi pairing but it isn’t really! The whole plot was great and there was a good balance between action and dialogues. I feel that there could have been less arguments between Sakura and Sasuke - I mean we get it that he wants to know why it happened between her and his brother, and she doesn’t want to tell him and they end up fighting! But I feel the end between Sasuke and Sakura was rushed! He deserved more than a “I love you”, maybe a “I am sorry” for a start? Itachi kept him from the truth and then Sakura did the same for 12 years. I know he’s not all pure innocent but I felt sorry for how he was pushed away... Anyway, I would have liked the end to come back to a SasuSaku story with maybe a pregnant Sakura, instead of a grumpy Sakura who thinks she’s too old to have a wedding! I mean they are 30! There is no too old to enjoy a wedding with the love of your life!
I know it sounds like a critique but I actually really liked the idea and the execution of your story! Nice job!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/7/2020
It is the first SasuSaku that I like and the worst thing is that I spend all the reading asking to become an ItaSaku
I spent 2 whole days reading this and it's pretty good and I love Isao ** ISAOOO ** ** ISAAAOOO **
Due to the stress caused by this quarantine, I looked for an escape reading fanfics and I appreciate it giving me a few hours of imagination
GRACIAS
kawaii248 chapter 16 . 4/5/2020
This is GOOD! Like, such an enjoyable, good story. I loved the slow reveal of nature of Sakura and Itachi’s relationship and Sasuke’s conflict regarding it. Such an original and well written fic. Thank you!