Reviews for No Good Deed
Mei fa-chan chapter 16 . 2/28
That was great - loved it!
Avyy chapter 16 . 2/7
This was so different from the other stories I've read but it was really well written and I loved it :)
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 16 . 12/24/2016
Just finished rereading this. I still absolutely love it! Sad to see it end, but the triangle was very well developed and it was quite clear where Sakura's feelings were for Itachi and vice versa. Wonderful job!
dear-creature chapter 16 . 11/5/2016
So glad I stumbled across this story!
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 13 . 9/9/2016
Omg thaaattt! What! Dude you had me. I flailed like an idiot in the restroom but that ending to the chapter holy shit! You got me good!
Hitomi Star chapter 16 . 8/20/2016
Spent the last eight hours reading this amazing and perfectly written fic :)
LoonyTuned chapter 16 . 1/19/2016
I love this story so much.
fernandaE chapter 5 . 11/6/2015
This lemon was beautiful, dont you worry...
black'nwhitepanda chapter 16 . 10/30/2015
To tell you honestly, I never read every entire chapter. I read bits and pieces and somehow in the middle I got hooked.

At first, I was interested more on the story between Itachi and Sakura, then, it just shifted to SasuSaku, then I got confused! I just can't imagine, Itachi having Isao with Sakura but she ends up with Sasuke. It felt weird! But I tell you... you did a great job wrapping up the story among the three. I'd say, it's the right amount of both pairings.

GREAT JOB for this story!
jhian casey chapter 16 . 7/11/2015
nice fic.. well, i just wish its really an itasaku! hahah! and i dont like that sasami girl for itachi.. that's meh
jhian casey chapter 8 . 7/10/2015
oh! oh! i so love isao's character really! definitely itasaku's kid! heheh
and shika's part too! love it!;)
yourface-JK chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
Poor Sasuke he cares for Sakura. I feel for the lad. I'm glad Sakura is portrayed as a strong woman here.
yourface-JK chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Loving this story so far! I have a feeling this will be an amazing story. It feels different from what I've read so far.
SkepticalBeliever chapter 16 . 4/16/2015
I devoured this story. I loved how you constructed Sakura and Itachi's relationship (almost more than the delightful sasusaku-ness). I also enjoyed the twists and turns along the way as Sakura pieced together the mystery.

MyUsedRomance chapter 16 . 3/9/2015
I very rarely read "Sakura is pregnant with X's child" story lines but this, THIS, was very well plotted and executed. My curiosity got the best of me and I'm glad to have found this gem. I think a week can be enough to feel something for a person in a dire situation and you managed to write this without insulting romance or any of the characters. I am also glad you chose to have Sasuke grow up in all of those years and not have a long winded explanation as to how he came about loving her. And most importantly, I loved that this was more about Sakura than anyone else. She was a strong character here and brave. She was wonderful. Thank you! I must add this to favorites in the hopes others can find this recommendation.