Reviews for Magic and Programs
Dur'id the Druid chapter 20 . 10/14/2013
It's back! Oh happy day!
John Chubb chapter 19 . 10/9/2013
Will there be a new chapter? Please don't leave me hanging.
Dur'id the Druid chapter 11 . 6/17/2013
Your writing is over descriptive, clashing details in less than logical ways. BUT is dam addicting to read, I've been reading this solid for the last 4 hours.

Is Gargoyles gong to become more centered in the story, or just remain part of the background?
Dur'id the Druid chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
This is good.
Mystic Sharman chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Good start
John Chubb chapter 19 . 8/23/2012
Great to see a new chapter. Probably a good thing Alan did not mention to Quorra and Sam that the program Alan used was the Original CLU. I almost wonder if Tessler wouldn't use CLU 1.0 to bring back CLU. Look forward to more work. This is a good story.
Sabi2 chapter 19 . 8/22/2012
Nice! :)
John Chubb chapter 14 . 9/27/2011
So Becky has a few powers now? Sounds logical. Spending time with wizards would mean she'd pick up a few tricks.

Love what I'm reading so far.
Sabi2 chapter 14 . 9/23/2011
I love the beginning... how you have all the scene changes. On one hand it makes you really think about the story as you try to follow it but on the other I can just image it as a movie with little clips of everything that is going on in each location with dramatic music as the climax builds! :)

Super exciting, can't wait to read more of it!

John Chubb chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
Now the fun begins. Becky, Anna, Jet, and Gary all on the Grid.

Your chapters may be short from your view but they are long enough to keep readers in suspense. Can't wait for your next one. I can already see Anna and Jet getting into the games. I wonder what Becky and Gary will do.
Sabi2 chapter 13 . 9/1/2011
Quite the cast indeed! Thanks for the references and back story on Gary! :) Very nice. I seriously can't wait to see how they solve the little dilemma, what is Becky feeling? Jet will probably have a blast haha. Hopefully Anna can continue to keep up her composure... I don't know Gary well enough to take any guesses at him though.

Till next time!

Sabi2 chapter 12 . 8/3/2011
LOVE the end of your AN by the way. And I had to look up Richard Dreyfuss reading the Apple EULA... HAHAHA Wow! That was awesome... Oh wait, this is a chapter review right? Well lets see here ;)

What an amazing and juicy chapter with lots of technical aspects that were really cool to read about... there is so much going on, so much being set up and sadly... I can't tell which characters are yours and which are from the various other "worlds" after the movie (game etc) because I have not had the time to indulge in those. I particularly liked Zuzus journal :) And despite you not updating all summer (;D) this makes up for it totally. Plus, it came at a good time.. my dog passed away today so it helped keep my mind off of things. Thanks!

P.S. I have started playing with my chaptered story again... if I can get a few chapters written and a little more outlining done I might start posting :) We shall see...

Thanks again for the awesome update, I think this is one of the longest chapters I have ever seen! :)

Cylon One chapter 12 . 8/3/2011
Fantastic work.

Still enjoying this as much as I enjoyed both movies that star in this when I first saw them.
The Aberrant One chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Okay...this is an interesting twist in a crossover. Makes twisted/warped sense too.

Though to be honest, I haven't seen Sorceror's Apprentice, but I caught most of it in clips and pieces.

And the Iso glyphs and Merlinian symbols...nice touch!
Sabi2 chapter 11 . 6/16/2011
*giggles* love your AN at the end.

Wow! LOTS of action, up close and in detail. This was awesome. Sorry I have taken so long to read it, I am behind in just about everything right now. I love all the different references and stuff :) Did notice a few typos/wrong words here and there, but lots of detailed imagery :D Keep it up and good luck with this and your other stories!