Reviews for Tinea Pedis
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Mr. Health? Really?
Tarquinnff3 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I liked this story, particularly the irony of taking off ones shoes to enter a place with a dirty floor. It was an interesting twist. I think you did a good job.
The only criticism I can give you is that I don't believe Eugene's quirky personality showed through very well in the little part he played, but that is a minor issue. Thanks for sharing.
CocoRocks chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
adorable
lauren and my little sister chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Hi I read this to my little sister and we both lovedv it but my little sister t hinksv that u used troy many big wordsvbut she was giggling through the whole story!
Lady Greenbrier chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Cute!
believe-you-can chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! it is so fluffy that im gonna die! my only concern that it is so cute that Im gonna DIE!
YesIEatQuiche chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Oh my goodness this was adorable! And very well written. Honestly, I'm surprised you were able to keep my attention - who would have thought? A story about feet! But no, it was very VERY well done .

No, I can't think of any criticism lol. I'd just like to say that you have a knack for writing and story telling (you covered nearly a whole year in this fic!). You have a knack for detail as well (all those new characters...)! And I absolutely fell in love with Tangled when I saw it in theaters. Awesome job

~YIEQ

PS *faves*
alittlebitlonger95 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Awe so cute! A few typos but other than that it was fine. :-)
pickle toes chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I like it! Very Tangled like.