Reviews for Take Me With You
ImaduckQuaQua chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
damn so alfred regreting getting arthur tangled up in this mess? hurhur -regretregretregret-
TheNinjaWangsta chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
This is pretty interesting, but I'm curious as to why the kidnappers would disclose their names and why they trust Arthur so much. I don't want to be rude, I really like this story but the chapter with the title "epilogue" should be prologue. Epilogue is for the end of a story and prologue is for the beginning. Sorry if I come off as rude, I'm

a bit of a grammar Nazi.
Aztec chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
Ooh, is Arthur getting Stockholm Syndrome? Very interesting so far, I look forward to the next chapter! (:
ImaduckQuaQua chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
np lovely! I LOVE STOKHOLM SYNDROME! also i most likely spelled that wrong somehow! so did your sister do somethin like this? stinkin frenchie! keep your hands off the brit!
EyesTurnedSkyward1969 chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
Please continue this story. It seems really interesting, and the plot idea is awesome. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Witty Teacup chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
Can't wait for more! D
B. T. Emmett chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
It's your birthday? Wow, it's my sister's birthday today too. Happy birthday!

Interesting...I don't know what you're planning, but I get the feeling that it's good. Keep on writing!
Anon chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Continue it. :D I'm really curious to see where you're going with this intriguing idea.
ImaduckQuaQua chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
continue please!
ImaduckQuaQua chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
lol wow i bet he feels confused!
ImaduckQuaQua chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
your sister is awsome! dude! i thought only my coisin and her creepy little sister made scenerios like that! also thats a great way to get inspired!
Witty Teacup chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
The original plan of course Write the next one soon, the end of this chapter literally made me go "lol what?" XD
OrbitalStreet chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
Ooooh! This is quite an interesting plot you've got going here! 8D I really wonder what's going to happen next! (And I just have to say that I love the people you used as robbers - I've never seen those three put together as a "trio" before! Really original! XD)

There's a few things that I would like to critique on though...It feels like the story is going a liiiittle too fast overall. I mean, in the beginning it was like "I'm mad. Now I'm at work. Oh noes, robbers!" all packed together. I imagine that you could've added a lot more descriptions and such to really...I don't know, "show" the readers a bit more of the settings and the characters? XD Maybe something about what the bank looks like (like, is it an big fancy bank or just a small one with one-two counters)? Where/how Arthur lives? His social status? Few details like this can really make a story become more alive! X3

It's just my opinion though XD And you're still doing a great job so far! Please keep it up! (/O7O)/
RLunatic78 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
WOW THIS IS GETTING PRETTY INTERESTING! OMG! PLEASE CONTINUE I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS!

POOR ARTHUR... GO USUK! *fist pump*
B. T. Emmett chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Oh, please do update! I'm curious as to what would happen next...
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »