Reviews for Scarlet Grey Special
Wet Dog Smell chapter 19 . 1/23/2013
Hello! Just wanted to say what you've written of this story I've read like three times! It is absolutely amazing and I love it so much. The plot and characters are so original, and there are always twists in the plot that keep it exciting. It's almost been a little over a year since you updated, and I don't even know if you'll see this, but I just wanted to say, or more like beg, please, please, please update! I can't wait to read more!
AmIPissingYouOff chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Did they have MP4's in Marauder's Era? O.o "The girl who stood in front of me had soft, scarlet waves of hair falling on her shoulders. Her skin was unblemished and clear blue eyes looked out from under thick long lashes. Her lips were soft pink...black skinny jeans and a red shirt with golden ballarina shoes" - MARY SUE MUCH? You people seriously need to stop thinking yourself as the OC and write something interesting for once. I mean come on. NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU WISH FOR IT, YOU CAN NEVER OWN HARRY POTTER! Get this in your stupid brain your idiotic Mary Sue!
Peace and Long Life chapter 16 . 1/14/2012
great
Peace and Long Life chapter 5 . 1/13/2012
great
gyphsy chapter 18 . 9/8/2011
i loved the chapter, please update again soon!
catsandcoffeecups chapter 18 . 9/7/2011
YAY!YOU UPDATED!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

I think this is awesome!
omnomnomsmile chapter 18 . 9/7/2011
happy birthday :D

love scar at this point :) she's just so chill and awesome and easy-going... sorta envy her, y'know? (coughSiriuscoughBlack) i like how this chapter smoothed over without it being too long and winding. It took me a while to decipher 'To Emma Elizabeth Michel, I leave this necklace given to me by my best friend, in hope that she will always stay by Scarlett's side.' but i got it in the end :) not sure if that's good or bad (maybe good). sooooo hope things perk up soon :)
Rubato chapter 17 . 8/21/2011
Yay you updated! :D Loved it. :)
perfectperplexity chapter 17 . 8/21/2011
Haha, I love it. Can't wait for more and I can't wait to see how this all turns out. I also like the happy ending to the chapter c:
gyphsy chapter 17 . 8/20/2011
yay! happiness.

i loved the chapter, please update again soon!
StarkidKerrie chapter 16 . 7/17/2011
Great chapter! I can't imagine a heart on her head made of hair... that must have been embarassing... Well, anyway, update soon please! xD
GreyHaru chapter 16 . 7/16/2011
hey! great chapter!

i have only one problem... i never know when you change the scene, you just move on to the next like it was a part of the last one and then i get all cunfused and don't understand what's going on...

but great story! can't wait to read more!
Naflower05 chapter 16 . 7/15/2011
Interesting story. Update again soon.
JustSaraa chapter 16 . 7/15/2011
It was good.. but I think she and Sirius should have argued a tad more..

And I want to see a little more Lily and James as well... just a opinion

SO, YEAH :) t'was good :)

-Saraa \m/(o.o)\m/
gyphsy chapter 16 . 7/15/2011
ohmygosh update again soon! i wanna know what happens!