Reviews for Mason vs Harper
NMS chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
please make another chapter i NEED another chapter! also make the chapters longer please.
Myrddin le Fay chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
Ohh come on, I need more, and much longer cxhapters.
Goth Albino Angel chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
Maaan Now I hate Mason even more. I hope Alex finds Harper, and Harper has trained enough that she can kill that smelly, selfish, overpossessive... DOG! good job by the way
DufFan chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I think that Alex will notice Harper's absence, and there will be hell to pay. Harper is stronger than most people give her credit for and now that she has something to fight for she will be even stronger. Mason is going DOWN! HARPER ALL THE WAY! _~ I never really liked Mason, he just seemed contrived for more drama... I hope you put him down a few pegs!
unbiased critic chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
im sorry but i dont see it. i realy dont think anyone would do it to their gf's best friend and i just dont like it
James888 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
If you ask me i think as soon as Alex finds out

what happened she going to turn Mason into a

nice rug for the living room then get hers

family help in saving Harper. He deserves

to be turned into a rug for trying to break

up Alex and Harper.
Ultrasaurus chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I like the ideas in the story, but the actual delivery could be better. More explanation of why Mason became mad at Harper, like had he just been in an argument with Alex? There could have been more suspense leading up to Harper being branded, her watching the guards draw nearer and wondering her fate. And hopefully in later chapters, more explanation of how Mason got her to the island, and why he chose that island.

But yeah, the ideas are good.
ILoveFanFic76 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I'm excited for this story :) good start!