Reviews for Falling Down
Princess Mariana chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
I love re-reading this. :)
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
Fascinating idea. Love it. There isn't so much of a sexual undertone, as a matter of fact the undertone is the bromance and possessive attitude in Sherlock. Very nice.
Aiamcupid chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
Honestly it was a little hard to follow ...
BlackVelvetSurebu chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
This was amazing. They're both so in character. I loved it!
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Beautifully written.
Love the concept, and the way you've handled it. Sherlock fits perfectly into the Goblin King role :D
tigersilver chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Superb!
EllipsisObsessed chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
brilliant, I love labyrinth crossovers/mergers, there is so much potential there excellent job taking advantage of that potential :D

-Ellipsis aka ...
daemonkieran chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
Sherlock plays the Goblin King well.
TeamVampire chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Because I've gotten into the terribly prattish habit of not reviewing, I forgot that I actually really wanted to review this when I read it originally. So here I am again, this time to review like a responsible member of the community, because I'll soon be posting my own crossover in this section and thought it would be in very poor taste not to pay my respects to your fine piece of writing. Also, I apologise in advance for encroaching on your private little corner of the site. Just know that I hold your writing in higher esteem than I ever will my own.

Basically, I'm well and truly impressed by the flowing quality to your writing, in all the trains of thought and such. It's just so smooth but at the same time almost disjointed. Very good portrayal of thoughts and working through information - sort of in real time, I suppose I'd say. On that note, your use of present tense is very effective and, again, impressive. I could go on about punctuation and vocabulary, etc., but I'm sure you know you have an excellent grasp of all that.

I'll have to remember to go through your other stories when I can find the time.
xshieldmaidenx chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
This was fantastic! I adore Labyrinth and Sherlock so this was exactly what I needed to read.
addrianna818 chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
I loved this so much, brilliant writing!
anon chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
This was amazing. I will admit that I've only seen parts of Labyrinth but this was amazing. I can't belive the way you blended the two of them even though I can't follow the folklore completely. Still flawlessly done. Forgive me for being greedy but I want to read more of this.
Consultinghedgehog chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
By reading this I think I have quite possibly found the meaning of life... Just wow. Your writing style is such a breath of fresh air, and I LOVE the folklore you've woven into John's past! And I very much agree with Daydreamishly, IF there was ever to be a remake/sequel, Benedict is the only one. (At least we know he has experience with a riding crop) These are by far my two favorite fandoms and you have combined them beautifully! 3
Prosecutie chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Oh my god. This is so... why haven't I thought of Sherlock as the Goblin King before? Oh wow, I love this crossover! And this story is brilliant! Poor John, though. :'c At least he has Sherlock to go to. :')
Azamiko chapter 2 . 10/15/2011