Reviews for Shades of Grey
detectivejigsaw chapter 10 . 9/27
...Thank you so much for not killing Gus or driving them apart forever. That would have broken my little heart.
This is well done; I like seeing how you portrayed the characters accurately, even down to grumpy old Lassiter (who doesn't want to admit how much he respects the boys), and especially the levels of love and loyalty between the two best friends.
The first chapter kind of gives everything away, in my opinion, but it's still good. Well done.
Really really good. Exactly what I wanted after the 'if you kill him I'll kill you' line in Yang 3 in 2D that was dismissed so quickly, man if only they didn't throw those things away. Also the characters are all reeeaally well written, exactly how they would behave. One note though, some of the description is a bit odd, it sorta kills the drama. Also, Maggie Lawson! Ha!
julesrocks chapter 3 . 9/29/2014
Oh my God! your gonna kill Gus! How freakin could you!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/12/2014
amazing! I may have cried a little :'( the emotions come thru loud and clear and the writing is damn near flawless. great job
TAMARRE chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
this story was heart stopping-suspendedd on the tip of your chair-wishing you can kill anyone who interrups you while reading it-wishing you can time travel just to get to the next page AWESSSSOOOOMMMMEEEE!
Invisible Observer 813 chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
I like the story so far (I know the story is finished but so far I see something that I see in the show a lot that I am curious about). How come Gus's parents are never there (no matter how hurt Gus is or how much danger he was in) unless they were there at the beginning of the episode? I do like how you kept this in character of the show with this detail.
Final Precipie chapter 10 . 9/29/2011
this has to be one of the most beautiful, emotional, raw, heart-wrenching stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading. This was so amazing, you write so well, the way everything flowed and just perfectly fit together. The friendship and emotion in this is nothing short of speculator, so real and true.

Beautiful, beautiful story.
00000909000000 chapter 10 . 8/26/2011
That was awesome. I love Shawn and Gus and you captured their friendship very well. Poor guys, that psycho really did a number on them, but I am glad they talked in the end.

Thanks so much for sharing! :)
Purple-Jaxie chapter 10 . 8/6/2011
Aw! Thanks for the closure. This is a great friend fic and it truly captured what would happen should an even tlike this arise. Fantastic :)

Take care and God Bless!

~PJ~
CheloceanJK chapter 10 . 7/27/2011
AMAZING story. I'm all about the angst and hurt/comfort friendship Psych stories and you had all of that in this fic! Very well done. Thank you for writing it. :D
jenniferlovvrence chapter 10 . 7/25/2011
this is probably the best psych story i've read so far. i've been crying since chapter 3! i love the way you wrote this story...it was just REALLY good! :) great ending by the way!
syfydiva too lazt 2 log in chapter 10 . 7/21/2011
Awesome story. Very dark but also very touching :-) well done. (And I thought your banter was very funny ;-)
hypercell chapter 10 . 7/20/2011
Darth Vader? Really? :) The witty banter at the end was pretty good. Great story. :)
writerdragonfly chapter 10 . 7/20/2011
Love love love this. And your closing paragraph to the whole thing? That's truly brilliant.
writerdragonfly chapter 10 . 7/20/2011