Reviews for Shades of Grey
writerdragonfly chapter 10 . 7/20/2011
Love love love this. And your closing paragraph to the whole thing? That's truly brilliant.
Funshine908 chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
Awww, that was a great ending! It was to the point and it didn't drag on and it just made me want to give those guys a hug. It was a great story, truly!
dragondancer123 chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
This was such a sweet ending. Nice to see a happy ending around here.

Hip to be Square,

Dragon
rmonroe chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
I feel so relieved that they finally talked! Way to go, Lassie. :) That was a perfect reconciliation, though I'm sorry to see this story end.
missingapiece chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
Truly a great and amazing story! I'm glad to see that it ended on a lighter note, and I did chuckle at the Darth Vader stuff :)

I hope you decide to write more epic Psychfics! Cuz I loved this one!
psychlover23 chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
yay!
Purple-Jaxie chapter 9 . 6/22/2011
I look forward to your updates. This is fantastic and you really know these characters well. I can actually envision something like this happening where they would not want to see each other. PLEASE update as soon as you can. Take care and God Bless!
dragondancer123 chapter 9 . 6/17/2011
I feel sorry for both Shawn and Gus...poor guys.

Hip to be Square,

Dragon
Alohagirls101 chapter 9 . 6/17/2011
omg shawn get your head out of your ass and go see your friend and gus stop being stupid asldfkjsldfjk
rmonroe chapter 9 . 6/17/2011
Nononononono! Shawn! Gus! You're both wroooooong! You still have to be friends!

Okay, not that I got that out of my system . . . ;) Awesome chapter! The emotions are so real and strong and everyone is perfectly in character. Loved it!
Miso Muchi chapter 8 . 6/10/2011
Okay, why the sudden character change with Shawn? First he wouldn't go without seeing Gus and now he's not there. WTF!
ofbothtimeandspace chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
You are such an amazing writer with the ability to portray the characters' emotions so well!

Sigh, my heart just breaks for Gus and Shawn here. I'm really looking forward to how each character will deal with the aftermath of all of this! Please update soon!
bbissocute chapter 8 . 5/23/2011
Shawn, Shawn, Shawn. Ugh. Poor Gus. I hope this is resolved soon. GAH SO GOOD. I love this story, can't wait to read more!
Samsal chapter 8 . 5/23/2011
wow nice update. Why wasnt shawn there? where is he?

I like that everyone (well at least the two docs) are viewing Gus as a hero. update soon~Samsal
psychlover23 chapter 8 . 5/23/2011
where the hall is shawn! update fast please!
87 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »