Reviews for Shades of Grey
bbissocute chapter 6 . 4/1/2011
Oh, oh poor babies. This is so heartwrenching. Poor Shawn, poor Henry...poor, poor Gus...
writerdragonfly chapter 6 . 3/31/2011
!

Amazing!
Phoenix on cloud nine chapter 6 . 3/31/2011
Aww, poor Henry :( And of course, Shawn and Gus :P Really good story so far, keep it up :D Great writing as well _
Purple-Jaxie chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
I wait anxiously for your updates. This is extremely well written and I love the growth and depth of the characters that you have written. Please update soon. I cannot wait to find out what happens.
Funshine908 chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
I really love where this story is going! It's intense and heartbreaking and exciting all at once. I can't wait for an update :)
DRACON1US chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
IS HE DEAD!
tabby-619 chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
omg o.O.

Gus needs to be ok.

Shawn cant live without Gus.

Pleas dont let him die.

a good chapter. write again soon.

atb tabby-619
writerdragonfly chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
You deserve way more reviews than you've gotten so far.

Brilliant and haunting chapter.

-Ky
psychlover23 chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
omg gusy! noo please let him b okay...oh shawnie i wanna hold them both! great chapter
tabby-619 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
please dont let Gus die, Shawn needs him.

all the 4 chapters were very good.

please write soon again.

i cant wait for the new chapter.

atb tabby-619
Softballdog8 chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
Both chapter 34 are really good keep righting!
Missus Carlikins chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
Guuuuus, don't die, shawn needs you

good good, update soon please, it'll make me happy happy

you've really got what i think the reactions would be if shawn and gus were in a situation like this
Missus Carlikins chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
making the name of the victim Maggie Lawson really connects her with jules :)

really good tho, onto the next chappie
Purple-Jaxie chapter 4 . 2/11/2011
Awesome! This is so supsenseful and I love the direction that you are taking this story. I can not wait to see how the aftermath is going to be dealt with. How will Shawn respond when Gus confronts him about denying knowing him? Waiting paitently for more:)

Take care and God Bless.
bbissocute chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
Wonderful chapter. I loved the multiple perspectives. Just beautifully written. Can't wait to see what happens next.
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »