Reviews for The Winged Man
butski chapter 13 . 2/8
Wow, I am lost for words... This is so great and well written and I love it.
Thanks for sharing. Take care.
mailaine chapter 13 . 11/5/2014
Awwww! I love this! It could definitely develop into a longer story if you wished, but it is also really good where it is. Keep writing!
KAZlocked chapter 13 . 6/24/2014
I won't even begin to describe anything. I refuse to try to add unnecessary words to this story. Perfect. It's just all perfect. Beautiful and hot (in the sweet even more so than the sex) and poetic and natural and perfect. Favorite AU all time anywhere ever.
I hope you win the lottery or find a Picasso in your basement or meet the love of your life tomorrow.
loverofgaydragons chapter 13 . 10/30/2013
hard core fluff, my favourite
Sam chapter 13 . 6/11/2013
OMG I had read this fic soooo long ago when I first got into destiel, and to find if again is awesome! I loved it then and live it now too. You Are a fantastic writer!
adreamorawish chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
ehjayred chapter 13 . 2/9/2013
That was one of the best stories I have ever read
LoveLikeDestiel chapter 13 . 2/9/2013
Wow! This was so good! There definitely isn't enough demon dean fics
ir0nandsalt chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
This was the first story of your that I read. It brings tears to my eyes every time I re-read it. This story is so beautiful and heartbreaking.
Ambereyedwolfchild chapter 13 . 5/7/2012
It was beautiful and then it got sad but now it's beautiful again. You are probably the best writer I've found on here. I'm insanely jealous of your writing style.
HellhoundBound chapter 13 . 3/21/2012
So glad I found this when it was completed, waiting between chapters would have killed me. This was simply a work of art. I can't dislike anything you write, and I think I've favourited about 5 of your stories so far. Your writing is simply beautiful, THANK YOU.
LePipi chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
So, Im up till 6th chapter on this and just because I'm really tired and its close to 4 am in the morning over here I'll just leave this review here, because I feel bad that this hasnt reached its 100 reviews. x) So, here you go, and I love the story, characterization is awesome, Demon!dean is awesome, angel!cas is awesome, quirky love is awesome, angst is awesome everything is perfect! On a side note, I will review again when I finish the whole story, to inform you of the more awesome I am sure it is to come. :)
WeAreTomorrow chapter 13 . 2/4/2012
There are really no words for how that made me feel. I'm slightly overwhelmed. Out of breathe, my heart racing like I've run a thousand miles.

(Is this what love feels like?)

Thank you.

For everything.

Every word.
bitcheslove-kellyclarkson chapter 13 . 2/3/2012
This was my first Demon!Dean and Angel!Cas fic I've read, all I have to say is that it pleases me. It pleases me to a large extent. I may have a thing for these typesof fics. Thank you for sharing your awesome writing!
senbo-sama chapter 13 . 11/14/2011
That was fucking BEAUTIFUL. Wow.