Reviews for As a Matter of Fact
BertAndTiva chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
I looove To Kill a Mockinbird, and I absolutely loved this fic!
Ladyaloysius chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
I am sorry I did not review until the end but it was a fun read! I especially like how they tell each other the truth ! If it were music I could say it had a nice beat and I could dance to it! Do you know the reference ?
SomeKindaWonderful chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
Absolutely adorable-All the chapters!
raerobgal chapter 7 . 5/14/2011
Awwh really cute :) Well done.
MephoDDiKKaLL89 chapter 7 . 3/28/2011
Awesome Fic,

Thanx 4 Posting.
xteamgibbsx chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
i love how with this story there wasn;t any need for a kiss or anything. you really did;t even need the i love yous (not that i didn;t think it was cute anyway!). you could just kinda tell that they were... right. and things between the, would turn out great beause how could they not? you wrote them beautifully. it was funny, it was cute, it was sappy (not sappy in a bad way!) and most of all it rang true. nicely done.
hundan chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
Cute! when you started the quote thing I had a feeling she was going to say something she meant with one :)

Loved this little Fic!

aliiahncisxx chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
soo cute x :)
Alidiabin chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
Good fic ... nice ending. I'm sad it's the end but well done.
DaniSJ chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
A happy ending... :) I saw you included How to kill a mockingbird in the quotes... jajaja so you :)
LittleHogwartsGirl chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
Great! I do have a little problem, usually, with people throwing around 'I love you' like candy on Halloween, but the reference to Illya Kuryakin and the build-up (and the quotes :D) made up for it. Good job! :D
Seosh chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
Your chapters are all so "fast" moving hehe. And I think this is the squishiest ffic you have ever wrote haha!
LittleHogwartsGirl chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
This is nice and cute :D Update, please! :D
DaniSJ chapter 5 . 1/10/2011
Still reading your story! Loved this chapter :)
Radafa chapter 6 . 1/8/2011
Awww, that's very sweet :)