Reviews for The Rules Don't Mention Love
Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
kk
sunflowersandwich chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I've read all three in this series in a row, and you're really on to something here. I love the feel of it, and I can't say how much I appreciate solid grammar. Aside from that- the characters are deep, and only slightly ooc. Fanfiction, when written well, has to take the characters slightly away from their norms in order to present new ideas, because they haven't been dealt with in canon.

The emotions are intense and believable without getting too dark or schmaltzy.

I look forward to an update! I vote for you to keep going with this. And don't worry so much, doll. You're a much better writer than you think.

I hope you'll r&r my fics if I ever get around to posting them. I'd love your feedback in particular.

I give it a gold star and 47 puppies.

K
hannah5421 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I really liked this it started the new story really well, I am looking forward to the next chapter update soon!

Also could you possibly make Eli nice in this as there are so few where he is the good guy.

Maybe just make him mis-understood if thats possible.

Keep it coming!
Annie chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Hi CM, I really, really enjoy your stories, you are by far one of my favorite fanfic writers, your're quite talanted no doubt and really capture the attention of readers. NCIS is one of my favorite shows and i really enjoyed reading all your TONY/ZIVA stories. Please continue with this one soon, i can't wait.
fanoftiva chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Loving this whole series. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Hannelovestiva chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Please update soon!
VerySpecialAgentTiva chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Okay just copy and paste my review for heartbroken goodbye and put it here cause it fits this story as well. Cant wait for the update!
luzma chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
vas bien muy bueno me gusta
corik80 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I love it so far! It is great just like the other two before this one. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Great job describing everything!
KYTIVAFAN chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Here's hoping you leave the Michael affair out of the story. Afterall, Ziva did promise herself to Tony - soulmates.
liliblue chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Great ! Go on please !
CharmedAli chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
love it! please, more!
lostie21 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I like this first chapter. Thank you for starting a sequel. I am very excited to read this story. Thank for the first chapter! :D
DS2010 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Great begining looking forward to more