Reviews for Teasing Aqua
JayLiyah chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Awww... this was so angsty, I felt it for poor Aqua. Why must you tease her so, Terra? Sigh. Typical warrior type I guess, but I can see it happening with him, he seems like he'd be oblivious to relationships and the matter of the heart.

I really liked how we got that sense of hurt from Aqua's thoughts, this was nicely written.
Wolf-Unicorn-97 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
awwww... im about to cry...
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Aww, poor Aqua, so unsure about how Terra's feeling .
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
hmmm sad!
Chibylove chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
It was kind of sad but I actually think he liked her back but is just my opinion but hey good chapter and hope to see another one just as good!W
PassiveWind chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
betterthanfiction chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Awww, this was really sweet. I can relate to this a lot with the guy I like, but I know you probably don't care about that. xD Anyway, great story! I love TerrAqua! 3
RISING FLURRY chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Oh poor Aqua. I so think you captured the relationship between Aqua and Terra with her in love and Terra just well...teasing her. Aw five stars!
CrimsonStellar24 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I must I totally love your story :) Writing the story in Aqua's point of view was a great idea. Although I would really love to know the lingering thoughts og terra also than me pondering what he is thinking the whole time :DD Anyway overall it's a thumbs up and keep up the good work :)
Brady12Welker83 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Like all your other Terra and Aqua oneshots, I love this one. Please do more of them!
JackDarkStone chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
i love it. I usually try my best to give sugesstions or requests but... There's not much to say really. It was actually almost perfect. The almost is that (although this might be because im sick) you should make the spaces in the lines bigger you know not single spaced. For me it makes it hard to read but that could be because im sick and its bugging my vision... so yep loved it
AquaStormXIV chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
really good. seeing Aqua's viewpoint on the story is a little sad since Terra seems you be ignoring her. looking at it from Aqua's view anyway.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
When I read the title I thought this would be another great one-shot... I have to say that I was right. ;)

That was sad, though. :( If Aqua only knew what was going on inside Terra's head. But then again, maybe that would only make things harder for them.