Reviews for Deductive Reasoning
Very original, I like Snape working for law enforcement
hopeforeveralways3624749 chapter 10 . 9/24
Loved reading this :-)
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 10 . 7/19
Beautiful story and a wonderful read.
PiffyEQ chapter 5 . 11/18/2015
It has been a long time since you published this so I don't know if you will even see this review; however, I just wanted to say that I absolutely LOVED this story! Criminal Minds is one of my favorite shows & I loved how you added those elements to this.
As far as an OOC Severus, I am of the same opinion as you! It makes no sense at all that he would maintain his masks after the war, especially surviving nagini & not being a pawn to 2 masters and as you said.. no dunderheads. lol

Definitely adding this to my favorites, good job! :)
Phoenix-Fire-Queen chapter 10 . 8/6/2014
I love Criminal Minds and I thought this story was beyond perfect! If you ever feel inclined to write more mysteries for the team, I strongly support it!
just me 5000 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
This story is charming and original. Very nice job. Reading it was a lovely alternative to watching sports. :)
Hillmorrr chapter 10 . 1/25/2014
Liked your version of a Hermione/Severus-story. Thanks for sharing!
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 4/30/2013
Yay! Glad to see them together, the way they deserve to be.
angel897 chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
grealt enjoyed reading this story, love this paring
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 12/26/2012
Yes, there are lots of fun things you can do with champagne, she snickers. Neat chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
Glad they spotted that waitress before Arthur could drink the 'firewhiskey'!
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
Hurrah for Sangria! Nice chapter.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 10 . 9/27/2012
glad htye love his apartment but i gues theyre not wanting kids lol no room for them wihtout being extremely careful with magic.
Jojo chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
"without Professor Snape I would have failed miserably."

Hahahaha I love this. You made my morning for sure.
Rokimbo chapter 10 . 1/23/2012
I love your work! Your stories are always a lovely, sexy bit of escapism that I thoroughly enjoy! And your Severus... yummy! (I always thought that the poor man got shafted in the books - thank goodness for fanfiction!)